The Best of Them

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

“What is the best hydroponic system on the market all the easiest to maintain can you please let me know”

I bought a Super Closet system. It’s expensive but pretty good. One recommendation if you buy an RDWC buckets system make sure they are the round type so you can easily spin them in place.

1 Like

2 Likes

You should definitely research what would work better for you. You have to think about how you would clean the system too. This needs to be done weekly at least to the reservoir. It helps to have an easy method to drain it. I would definitely recommend purchasing a auto dosing machine as your ph will be all over the place.

1 Like

Very nice what did that cost if you don’t mind me asking

I bought the bucket system on EBay for $350. I had to replace one or two pieces of pipe. Mostly it just needed a good cleaning. The tent was about $400 on Amazon. You just have to wait till the price drops.

2 Likes

Check out the various different systems over at General Hydroponics. I’ll be using a modified WaterFarm for my next grow. I drilled about 40x more little holes in the bottom of the top bucket so the roots can drop down to the res, and added two air hoses for large stones in the res. There’s a video on YouTube of a harvest from a single bucket - or you can hook them together and to a controller res for larger grows.

They offer a ton of different options. I’m petty excited about using it.