6ā€ duct hose and clamps $30
Timers 10$ each
Temp controllers $60
Ph meter $15-20
Ppm meter 15-20$
Nutrients (hg) 1-2-3 (gallon) $100
Cal mag 30$

3 Likes

Thank you for all the help and Iā€™ll upload some pictures when stuff comes in. You guys are very helpful and it is very appreciated.

5 Likes

Not always trueā€¦my hlg kit arrived 5 days after I orderedā€¦thatā€™s because I had them assemble it

2 Likes

I wasnā€™t saying that HLG lights are hard to get, instead that they (and Mars) are hard to beat with a DIY light because those seem to take longer to acquire all parts. Sorry that wasnā€™t clear.

2 Likes

Rapid LED is who I use for my COBā€™s. I also use them for parts sometimes and buy my boards or COBā€™s from Digikey or similar distributorsā€¦ Rapid is a good company. I really like them :+1:t2:

editā€¦ removed link from unapprovedvendor

3 Likes

I donā€™t think weā€™re allowed to link to them though.

1 Like

I have linked them before on posts. Never had an issue.

1 Like

Just donā€™t get caught :wink:

1 Like

@NoobNE if you donā€™t mind me asking what was the grand total for your build?

And what equipment / items did you decide to go with?

1 Like

Indeed not suppose to be there. Sorry if we missed in the past.

2 Likes

Just like to add I did my snitch anyone outā€¦tho saying that makes me look pretty guilty.

Dbrn just follows me around to make sure I donā€™t pass out any misinformation

4 Likes

I was just trying to help. It is no big deal to me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You folks crack me up.

Happy New Year :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I thought your intentions were good. Last week I saw a member explain they followed a link to buy lights on hereā€¦ and got phished for +$500. If you post the details, but not a direct link, you drive the reader toward google which helps mitigate phishing/spoofing.

2 Likes

Iā€™m confused how this happens. Purchase from a reputable source and itā€™s never an issue.

4 Likes

Itā€™s all good. There are reasons why I only post to my own journals. No worries :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I was told you could link it like this example: ocgfam dot com. Just canā€™t post it as a normal linkā€¦

1 Like

I went with a VIPARSPECTRA 900W (400W actual) [$220] and a Viviosun tent kit 48"x48"x80" [$200] that included the fan and filter. I am looking at probably another 50 bucks for the inside the tent stuff as I can repurpose stuff from my gardening days. For the light I had it down between a MarsHydro and VIPARSPECTRA but the VIPARSPECTRA had more recommendations here. I was able to get stuff at a good enough price I purchased 2 tent setups. Sorry about not getting back sooner as I didnā€™t get any notification.

You wonā€™t be disappointed in that light . I grew this lady under the same light . Kept right up with my 600w hps size and density

1 Like

Iā€™m using the Mars Hydro TSW2000. Love it! Using in a 4x4 tent. Amazon like 259. For light.