Strawberry Kush virgin grow

Baking soda looks a little thick on that plant in the second picture …you might want to rinse that off, it can burn plants

1 Like

OK will do thanks man

Alright so I freaked out and you guys gave me a good shake thanks guys. Plants are all washed and least I know what to do if I ever get rust mold thanks guys.

Plants are getting bushy think I’m gonna grow them that way im a sucker for a big bush :wink:

3 Likes

@Usmcjojo Before you spray anything best to spray one leaf and wait a day …some things can kill plants

Test each plant or at least each strain because some may tolerate it but the plant next to it might wither and die from the very same spray, regardless of what your spraying
-good luck jojo!

1 Like

Thanks @Paranorman I will take that advice and run with it appreciate your help and input.

Your doing a good job @Usmcjojo. Just remember less is more a lot of the time when it comes to growing. Don’t overthink things too much. When keeping a close eye you will notice serious problems for sure.Your plants will go through phases, not to mention variables of each strain. Its just a matter of figuring each of them out, giving them what they need and letting them do their thing.

Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Thanks @SativaStone I appreciate it just trying to grow some killer shit so me and my wife don’t have to pay for bag weed. Also don’t want to take my VA meds anymore.

1 Like

No doubt my brother in arms. I was 2001-2004 in theater. 2nd of the 104th Cav. Its always really nice to grow your medicine.

Thanks bro 2004 to 2005 in theater with 1st Mar div stay safe bro and keep growing where you located at?

You too brother. I’m in PA

Cool bro I’m in TX go Steelers!

see that… even Texans hate the cowboys…

6 Likes

Hell yeah with a passion

3 Likes

You can find good seeds rite here ,top right corner …or go the AMS a sponsored site as well Hammer

@Usmcjojo . Just remember ,Over reaction is just as bad ,as No reaction … lol … and like @Paranorman said id rinse it off… One more thought have you read Robert Bergman’s grow bible ? … Hammer

Thanks @Hammer I appreciate it yeah I rinsed them right after he said it. I have read the grow Bible and keep it on my phone.

1 Like

Somebody is squared away …4.0 :sunglasses: Hammer

Hey @hammer is this right I’m trying to bend is this OK?

Awesome use for 550 cord