Strawberry kush and white widow challenge

Yeah,she is a little early so I hope she’ll catch up, I’m hopeful, the ww that it the same age and the others in the tent are a month ahead of them so I tried to leave them in veg as long as I could, otherwise the ww and ssh would have swamped them, they are trying now and they are scrogged on the other side of the tent,thanks Allan

Yeah definitely, and it’s not just the different types of plants that give you different effects ,it’s also the different trichomes and how many of which you have gives you different medicinal effects, definitely ask in the group if you want to know more from the older growers

I’ve just taken these from my new ssh and they are showing lovely clear trichomes ,just what you’d expect at this early stage

I hope you like trichomes shots cos I love em, which means with the 4 plants I am interested to see and show if there are different ones on different plants and the different stages from clear to milky white and to amber, and I intend to try to show the difference

@Willd @Majiktoker @kabongster @Oldstoner @Niala @Hogmaster @Myfriendis410 @Coltfire @Smokin_ernie @Ray4x

7 Likes

Nice macro shot @daz49

I love macro shot of trichomes , so Homer :wink: Aaaarrrggghhh !!! Trichooomes

giphy-downsized

9 Likes

Me to @Niala so keep an eye on my thread, I’ll keep tagging you, I love trichomes shots, so much so I did my own trichomes thread, look for it if you haven’t seen it already and if you have your own shots add to it please

2 Likes

Thanks @daz49 , I will follow…:grinning:

I do not have a tone of trichomes shots and they are mostly blurry but I will buddy :laughing:

3 Likes

On my trichomes thread it shows you the camera i use if that’s any help, and it’s under £5

1 Like

@daz49 I do not have a grow going right and I am not gone a be able to grow again for a couple of months…

I wanted to go legitime and have asked my appartment owner to sign the goverment paper and he changed his idea along the route, so no grow for me until I move :hushed::frowning_with_open_mouth:

I have a clip on macro lense for my phone from Oakley that’s not bad, It’s 30× and I can digitally zoom 4×, but it’s clearer at 1.5-2× maximum .However I shake too much and need a tripod to do more clearer shots :wink:

I have done some on my Chocolope growth, I will put them on your other tread… :wink::grinning:

2 Likes

@Niala my old landlord owns rentals in D.C. and won’t sign either even though it is legal there . He said he would have to notify the insurance company and the premium goes way up due to the fact they automatically charge like it’s a commercial grow with many lights and fans and all the balists that can catch fire or over draw a breaker panel . Not sure if that is all B.S or what but it kind of a did make sense to me when he said it .

3 Likes

Thanks definitely add to my thread please, so sad about your landlord, shame for you, my lense is 100x magnification so a great investment , I talked a few other members into it if you read the thread you already know lol, best of luck with future grows, move somewhere landlord cannabis friendly lol please grow again soon

1 Like

@Oldstoner Yeah, it is understandable , what isn’t, he allowed me for 2 growth and he suppose to have declared it to his insurance and since I did’nt use HID or some kind of odd DIY light (I have a LED light) they (the insurance) did not raise the fees…

Every thing change when I ask to go legit, first he said yes, a month later it was no… I suspect that before, he did’nt tell his insurer and tell me B.S.

Anyway, now, he gave me for reason, home invasion, fire hazard and peace neighbouring (smell and fear for home invasion for them) , even if I will do my next growth in a carbon filtered ventilate tent… Not that my other growth was odorless but it was minimal and he or neighbour’s never notice it when I growth. It’s just when I do a vape session that’s noticeable and some neighbour suppose to have notice it…

So, the owner give me a verbal notice that next lease, he will most probably include a non-cannabis smoking and growing if the law permit it.

Sadly, he will lose a good payer, never late in the payement of the rent , a good leaseholder and risk to find a lot worst, it’s a 2 1/2 with no bedroom, not a palace and hot as hell (temp can rise as high as 40° celscius, 104° farhenheit if you prefer) and ask for 10$ year around fee’s to add to the rent sum, even if I have an electricity counter on my air conditionner and can prove that mine cost half of that. It’s only in use around 5 months.

Lesson learned, I will most probably have to go rogue, sadly…

2 Likes

Rogue is the way I roll and I’m totally fine with it, yep definitely join our group of rogue growers,maybe you could offer to pay any additional home insurance costs or something like they

1 Like

I surely will :wink:

tumblr_nh0lt6xr8X1tf767po1_500

I don’t think it’s an insurance problem, home ownership lobbyist, that he is a member, is my first bet… They are fiercely against legalisation and he has been most probably influence by them… @daz49

1 Like

Oh ok then, I kinda see your landlord as a friend and maybe even had a smoke with so I was totally far from the reality of it like,sorry to hear that

1 Like

Ô, you read correctly, he was/is my friend , sort of speak… He just was influence by lobbyist members , I think… It’s only since I ask to go legit that things went wrong… :frowning_with_open_mouth:

I have to go now, I feel sleepy… :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sheep::sheep::sheep:

1 Like

Yeah I don’t know why but it did come across as someone who was a friend, who you had a smoke with and maybe even sorted them out a few times as it’s nice to keep the landlord / friend sweet, so I’m sad for you it was someone clearly you felt you could confide in and they’ve used it as an excuse to get you out

What size pvc did you use?

1 Like

Pvc? ?? I don’t know what you mean by this buddy

The pipe you made your scrog of

1 Like

Oh yeah lol sorry buddy ,1inch pipe and a half inch pipe my friend

1 Like