Strain of the Month Chatroom

Here’s where all the comments can go for the SOM contest. Feel free to post here :call_me_hand:t3:

@dbrn32 @BobbyDigital @Covertgrower @AfgVet @Myfriendis410 @PurpNGold74

19 Likes

Haha! I still almost posted in all of the threads! Lets get this party Started right Matty!

So just to reiterate.

And YES I quoted my choice… GDP is the knockout smoke. Everyone loves it. Get over yaself MW, Sour D, and Smooth sweet Blue Dream….

Happy to see it kick off man. Ladies and Gents I want a nice clean fight. No low blows. No holding. No late punches after the bell.

Ding ding

25 Likes

Great choices! Gonna make for some mouth watering photos for sure!

7 Likes

Best of the best folks! There is a possibility that your pic could end up as the strain pic in the seed shop. How freaking cool is that? Can’t wait to see how this turns out!

17 Likes

So there are 4 categories this month?
@MattyBear choice Blue Dream
@PurpNGold74 choice Granddaddy Purple
@dbrn32 choice Maui Wowie
@Myfriendis410 choice Sour Diesel

14 Likes

Yup thats correct.

7 Likes

Correct. You have one of those strains, post the pic in the corresponding thread.

8 Likes

Over here big homie

8 Likes

Unfortunately WW is the only ILGM strain I have grown to date. I am on the verge of placing another order but have not made a choice yet.I also need to sharpen my photography skills…

11 Likes

No worries my man. That strain will make its appearance. Very popular strain.

9 Likes

Im in the same boat! Only grown WW myself. GDP is just close to my heart ya know.

And Doggone Delicious to boot.

Need to get into this stash sooner then later tho

10 Likes

I think it’s OK to ask here: In general, what are the differences between GDP and Afghan, as far as buzz/stone effects? I’m aware that GDP looks and tastes differently, and that weed affects people differently.

I recently started an ILGM Afghan Auto. :slight_smile: I’ve grown three ILGM WWA that I love, but I’m really looking forward to my Afghan girl, too.

5 Likes

I have decided to chop my first ILGM sourced WW plant this weekend. It has only been 10 weeks from sprout but the plant is saying she’s done. The trichs look cloudy but I was really hoping for more amber.

11 Likes

These are the main differences. Between all indicas and sativas for that matter

4 Likes

Yeah, since both are Indica … so the GDP having some Indica other than from the Afghan/Hindu Kush area has little or no effect on the type of buzz? I’ve had Afghan (dispensary), but not GDP.

1 Like

@TokeMaster needs ILGM order# and will be first entry?
Also needs to pick a pic. :wink:

1 Like

The flavor of GDP pretty much seals the indica feel. Ive had a few Afghanis with some pep to the smoke. Anything with that serious purple taste? Wont make u feel like club hopping. Ill put it that way.

Terps make a huge diff with most smokes to me though. Ive had sativas dominant strains that had me chillin and 95%+ indicas that I couldnt smoke too much or I thought the cops were outside. Both were exceptions but possible

9 Likes

Thanks. The Afghan from the dispensary kinda jacks me up for a bit when the stone comes on, almost as if it was harvested early, which could have been the case. It does mellow out, though. Well, I’m looking forward to my Afghan grow, AND to a later harvest.

I bet the GDP taste is good, especially on my dry herb vape. Someday. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yup. May not always be 4, but I would expect more than 1 for now.

8 Likes

Yall are like the wine sippers of stoners. I can’t differentiate one stone from the other. I’m either slightly baked or totally baked.

21 Likes