Some before others?

You know you have been the dude to tell me when to cut it down on all my grows thank you lolim looking for more of a sativa then indo even tho it’s hybird

1 Like

Also I looked for mold / rot nothing I’ll be able to clip them when I take it down to cure

1 Like

Conditioning the trichomes to change effects works a little bit, but it’s really hard to get away from what each plant provides genetically. For instance, some weed is going to make you feel lethargic whether you havest at 100% cloudy trichs or 50% amber. So it’s best to purchase strains that have a history of providing desired effects and then Conditioning trichomes as more of a second measure.

Personally, I try to harvest at the same point on every grow regardless of anything. Which is now no clear trichomes. Sometimes I’m able to get very close to 100% cloudy trichs, but its usually 10-20% amber by the time noticeable amount of clear trichs are gone.

3 Likes

Ball park based on what I have a couple of weeks ?

Maybe. I would check them every few days until you think they are ready.

1 Like

Clearly
Serious work harvesting, hanging, and dry.
Selective harvesting eliminates "hang " and trim overload.

2 Likes

I’ll send you guys pics today lmk

1 Like

I can’t really make out individual trichomes from those pictures, sorry.

All you need to do is examine the buds in a few different spots. I suspect these still aren’t quite ready, but hard to see that for myself.

1 Like

@Caligurl @DEEPDIVERDAVE @Myfriendis@410 @OGIncognito @MattyBear

3 Likes

Song from “Battle of New Olean’s” comes to mind.

White pistils present, as opposed to shrilled up or all brown-amber.
Take some, leave some, works for me, but the plant will not be happy.

It’s like two plants are ready two are not im wondering if I should clip them the two with the bigger buds or the one on the right in the corner first leave the three on the left

On the right

1 Like

What’s your lighting intensity set at Growmie? Quite a few fox tails popping up :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

100 percent

1 Like

You’ve got weeks yet, why did you stop feeding nutes already? Those plants are still putting on weight brother. I would check runoff ppms and feed accordingly for another few weeks.

I would recommend dialing that back or raising the light. Shoot for around 700-800 PPfD this late in flower :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

They didn’t like what was going on with the nutes so I cut them also I can’t raise the light it’s at the highest point in the tent

I’m actually going to put them back on nutes for the next week and then I’m going to do a flush again and then I’ll post pictures

Very hard to take pictures with this microscope