SINCITYTOKERS puff puff pass and grow tour

To you as well my friend :pray:

3 Likes

@BigItch
Here’s is my journal
Feel free to ask away anytime

1 Like

@Nicky i just pulled the trigger on a autopot spring pot xl kit for my setup
I’m going to be running coco coir and I recall you saying to add some perlite correct?
If not what do I mix in with the coco?how much do I mix in?
Or does the perlite fill 1/3 of the bottom pot and the rest coco??
Sorry maybe confused a bit lol.

4 Likes

@Sincitytoker currently Nicky is actually running a side by side coco with perlite and straight coco. He’s had good results in both I believe but is doing an actual comparison grow rn. Check it out brother!
Hope this is the right one haha I follow couple of his thread.

3 Likes

My first go in coco I mixed perlite. After hearing Nicky talk about not adding any perlite and watering less. That’s what I did this go around in my Stealth box. My two girls in there now are in STRAIGHT coco.

Well mixed with some worm castings, mycos, and few other things as well but no perlite

2 Likes

Hopefully by the time I run my autopots he will have a firm choice/decision on which mix to go with lol
I have about 2 months to go on my current run.

2 Likes

I have used just coco coir myself
Zero added to the coco other than my nutes and great white shark at transplant and every 2 weeks after that in my nutes
I’m going to give fish shit a try on my next run also with the autopots

2 Likes

I remember @Hellraiser talking about not having to breathe perlite dust anymore, when he switched to coco. Was a while back, so not sure if that still applys.

2 Likes

Yeah I hate dealing with perlite dust, gets everywhere so decided to try coco without any perlite and have run into no problems doing that over the past 6 or 7 grows.

5 Likes

Good to know.

3 Likes

Also I had heard/read about some dispensaries complaining about getting buds contaminated with perlite - perlite dust in the buds so just something I’ve been wanting to get away from.

3 Likes

Seems coco would drain just fine without. Soon to finally find out.

2 Likes

That It does, no perlite needed, have not seen any over-watering issues and I have pushed it with the watering, even solo cups watered daily with sprouts with no signs of over-water.

1 Like

Btw, the gifted seeds from yesterday were covert genetics chrem brulée f2 regs, and Ilgm critical mass :+1:

3 Likes

Was soon to ask about watering solos of coco. No need to wet coco again till seed sprouts though?

3 Likes

Correct, the coco will have plenty of water to carry them til after they sprout, I usually water a day or 2 after they sprout.

3 Likes

Yes indeed
I accidentally left my pump in the reservoir after watering it had about 25 gallons in there and the next day I went to water and realized half the water in my reservoir was gone :scream:
And a lot of it flooded on my floor lol
But the plants did not even wink lol

4 Likes

That’s dope
You where on someone’s good list this year lol

1 Like

I’ve tried! Crazy thing is these are members that were helping me when first starting up, and rarely see them anymore. Makes it that much more impressive.

2 Likes

Sorry, I honestly thought I posted that to my journal. Strains. Geez!

1 Like