⚡ ShockDog's Grow Journal

Hey, Grow Dudes and Grow Gals. I JUST finished harvesting my last plants and I got them hanging up in the drying room SO I wanted to start a grow journal for my next grow! I was planning on using AutoPots this time around but due to budget constraints I had to take a different route. I will be using grow BAGS instead of pots this time around, Canna Coco instead of soil, and Jack’s 321 instead of Fox Farm Trio. SO. As you can tell, I am really shaking things up in my grow room. :grinning:.
So I had a very difficult decision to make because I have so many delicious seeds laying around but I finally decided upon Godzilla Glue x2 and HulkBerry x2. As you can see from my included photo I have already set them to germinating while I wait for my CannaCoco to arrive from Amazon so I can get started. Thanks to all who decide to take this ride with me, I think it will be fun and productive.
Shock
@Newt @HeyJB @Graysin @Docnraq @Se7en
@dbrn32 @Deepsix @BigCat420 @VirginiaGrowBoy @Borderryan22

17 Likes

Count me in Dog! Good luck even though you wont need it this time around!

2 Likes

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::crazy_face: im in! I hear Jacks and coco are a match made in heaven.

5 Likes

I think I got it going on, buddy! :grinning:
Thanks for joining me!

1 Like

Wouldn’t be the same without ya, Doc!

2 Likes

I’m just starting a grow in coco with Jacks321 and auto-pots, as soon as the seeds develop a tap root. I got a 2pot spring auto- pots off of amazon for 149.00 if that helps. Good luck on your next grow brother.

4 Likes

Thank you, Deep! I’ll be watching yours too!

1 Like

As you can see, I am drying enough bud for a small Rastafarian army right now.

15 Likes

@Thatbaldguy @Lacewing @beachglass @BobbyDigital

1 Like

I’ll tag you in my grow.

1 Like

150 aint bad. Damn inflation is killing me!

3 Likes

Feels good right?!

Im mid trim

9 Likes

You’re damn right. I bet that’s some “sticky icky icky” you got there, brother. What is it?

4 Likes

You and me both, bro. I had an extra grand sitting around and I blinked my eyes and POOF. Gonzos… We had some fun though, but way more expensive fun than previously, that’s for damn sure.

5 Likes

It is called Island pie. Its not bad, honestly its a lil loose but very tasty. Its got a very tropical skunk kinda taste. It presses well.

8 Likes

Never had skunk. That is on my strain bucket list… Like skunk #1… I used to drool over the photos in High Times back in my misspent childhood and Skunk #1 was a big thing back then… Would love to get into some of that.

4 Likes

Yes it is. when I was looking for auto-pots most of the 2 pot systems where 165.00 then I saw the one I got, it is the 2nd gen. version with 1/4 inch lines instead of the new version with 3/8 lines.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag …I’ll ride along for sure :eyes:

1 Like

Thanks, Lacewing! :grinning:

2 Likes

Definitely interested and following.

Also I am drying a plant too

IMG_20221013_191247

14 Likes