Seriously, I’ll never buy from you again…

I’m done with you. Oh, the GDP had tails…
Once in Frog Farm soil and Cowpots. I’ve done this since 1971… you used to have great genetics.
Now? Someone else has my business, and yes, I have your receipt…

Seriously sad. GDP had tails, the 3 Bubblegums did as well. Found another vendor.
I’d like my money back, and I still have the receipt.
What a waste of time and materials.
I’ve been growing since 1971… I want my hard earned cash back.

1 Like

Forum is just a bunch of growers Brother. You need ILGM customer service to deal with your issue. I think one of the moderators might be able to provide a link to get you some assistance.
@AfgVet @Myfriendis410

I found it. If you go to the seed side and click support at the top right, there is a contact page. Fill out the form and wait for the response.

5 Likes

What do you mean it had tails do you mean foxtails. That usually happens if the light intensity is too high at the end of flowering.

3 Likes

No one in the forum can help resolve these types of issues. Use the link below to contact ILGM support.

2 Likes

Why is the pot label dated March 2022?

2 Likes

he meant they grew taproots and died

1 Like

Look at those peet pots see how deformed they are. Over watering does that.

2 Likes

Well good luck with that.

3 Likes

Also due to overwatering. All seedlings have is a tap root and it is very easy to overwhelm them with water.

1 Like

Soil mix may be too hot for seedlings also.

Cannot tell for sure but looks like a fruiting and flowering mix. No clue what brand.

1 Like

Is this Dejvu from some months back???

2 Likes

I have 99.9% success rate just planting seeds directly in the soil (Promix). I don’t understand why some like to do otherwise???

1 Like

Howdy do…

Thank you, my friend…
I’ve already bought from Queen seeds.
I’ve been growing since 1971; LOL, I’m probably older than the Doc.
From just N of Meigs County, Ohio.
I appreciate your answer, with thanks…
Happy Growing!
:rose::heart::rose:

Yvonne L. Wilson Cain

2 Likes

How have breeders managed to make genetics that produce plants that don’t grow very well?

100% this is always a grower issue.

Your frustration is from failure not genetics, I would take a chill pill and work out why your grows keep failing.

Genetics is really complicated and complex, to make failures is actually very very hard and if a breeder could do this then I’m seriously impressed, the fact they have done it with a whole batch and two strains is ground breaking in the genetic world…

2 Likes

Seedlings barely use/need any water. Those peet pots should look brand new for at least a month before they even start to look like that. Soil is a lot different than it was in the 70’s those peet pots and those cubes you’re using suck for starting seeds some soil is too hot for seedlings.

2 Likes

Please see my grow pictures, LOL…
If I were you, hopefully you can take your angst out on some other mark.
Please, see my outdoor grow pictures…
Incidentally, those are “Cowpots”, not Peat.
Please see my posted pictures.
I certainly don’t require your “assistance”, those baby girls came right from seed grown in Meigs County, Ohio.
3 years ago; Burgin’s seeds were great.
Now? I just rely on my friends, and it’s legal for me to grow in Ohio; ergo… your “comment” is absolutely ridiculous.
And, also no Deja Vue, which is a great CS&N tune… but Burgin should remember; karma never loses your address…
Thanks so much for your valuable input…

Yvonne L. Wilson Cain

Two choices, move on in life get different seeds or find someone else who is doing well and buy and do only what they do.

1 Like

I am sorry your seeds didn’t work out for you. You clearly have done some growing in your life. I saw your outdoor plants post. I wish you well on your endevours. Most of us don’t grow just ILGM strains, or cross them with others. We are all just growers here hanging out. The seed site just put it up.

It’s fun to hang out, get to know each other, and tell grow stories. And pics of our success and failures. I understand your angst and frustration. I would also love to hear back from you when you have success. It’s not ILGM VS all others. I would love to hear back what works for you. Especially if you have some local genetics we all don’t know about. Happy spring and happy growing Yvonne L. Wilson Cain. I hope you find what you are looking for.

3 Likes

That sucks . Maybe you just got some bad seeds . It happens . I think with your knowledge of growing they would atleast replace them

2 Likes