Hello… I successfully germinated 2 seeds that were given to me (not sure of the strain). I have noticed that the leaves on 1 of the plants are turning purple. I started the grow in a tent with 600w LED lights in my garage. No nutrients have been given. Wondering why this is happening. Any advice?
lablue
1
could be genetics. they all grow different, even if same strain.
If you could fill this out, you will be hearing from many of the pros here.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| New plant purpling? | 2 | 212 | July 24, 2020 | |
| Sad Baby, Purple Stim | 4 | 327 | February 6, 2019 | |
| First time grower and flowering | 8 | 233 | March 15, 2022 | |
| Leafs turning different color | 4 | 214 | July 18, 2020 | |
| Purple centres young leaves | 3 | 303 | August 9, 2019 | |
| First time grower question | 3 | 244 | May 21, 2020 | |
| Purple stems and leaves | 13 | 809 | March 10, 2017 | |
| Should I be worried about purple ish stems | 10 | 110 | March 22, 2025 |

