Scaling down my grow

Due to having cannabis hyperemises syndrome I do not toke as much as I used to
Found that I can still use cannabis in smaller amounts so I scaled down my grow from a 6’ x 10’ room to a 2’x 4’ tent
Using a gorilla tent
Chilled logic 2’ x 4’ 3 puck light fixture
Growing in roots soil
Using ilgm chemdawg seeds
Using lotus nutrients
@dbrn32 @TDubWilly
Sorry I woul tag more people but been away for a while and don’t remember everyone’s name

8 Likes

Gonna just do one plant at a time
Maybe two
What do you guys think?
@BIGE
@Covertgrower
@Screwauger
@Donaldj

2 Likes

Good to see you still at it, but not necessarily good to hear about cannabis hyperemises syndrome. You may want to stop by tdubwilly’s most recent journal, he is no longer able to comment. I’m sure he would have beat me here to offer encouragement and support though. I’ll be tagging along, good luck with the chemdawgs!

3 Likes

One plant at a time should serve you well. Happy growing! :seedling:

2 Likes

@elheffe702
@Dr.DankThumb420
Thought I’d invite some fellow las vegans to the grow

1 Like

What does everyone think of the chilled logic fixture
I chose it because rapid led is sold out of their diy set ups and they are back ordered

1 Like

Would especially like to know what @dbrn32 thinks

1 Like

Using the v4 pucks
It was a plug and play set up
I wanted to build another light fixture like my last one but the chilled logic was readily available and was under 500 bucks

1 Like

I dig it! Just like Tim was using in his 2x4’s

2 Likes

Seeds came yesterday
Whoohoo

1 Like

One of the buds from my last Chemdawg

3 Likes

Hey @Covertgrower @dbrn32
I am going to do a one plant scrog in a 2x4 tent
Do I veg till the screen is full and then flip?

1 Like

The rough number is 60% full then flip. I defer to @Myfriendis410 for that confirmation number.

1 Like

Depends on what you’re looking for. If you want to keep everything at the screen then I would do like mentioned above. This allows you room to tuck transitional stretch. If you have room to go vertical. I would pretty much fill the screen and then isolate your best candidates for colas to one per square of screen. Then you can flip and allow to stretch through screen, which should give you more cola like tops and potential to produce a little more.

There is more than one way to be successful, just a matter of your vision and what you have to work with.

2 Likes

Cool thanks

1 Like

Hey what’s up man, glad to see ya still in the game. Setup looks good :+1:. Sorry to hear about the CHS.

1 Like

1 Like