S Florida 1st time pics, need help

Thanks for spelling it out for me. Although do not understand your 2nd reply other than the lol…getting olde '-/

1 Like

When can I start feeding them with the tomato food?

Which one you want to feed, how old? Does she still have here cotyldon?

Have been in through forum & guides to figure that out and still confused. Am guessing they are still not ready since they only have a few sets (2-3) of leaves. Thought they should be further along by now but it might be that I had to bury them after they stretched at first and then again when they seemed to continue to stretch. They are around 1 1/2 months old.

Also what type of PPM meter? Have alot of different ones on amazon when I search and am confused. Could you provide a name and or link?

Tds (ppm) meters are usually all the same. Get a cheaper one unless u want to splurge. $10-$12 is fine. PH meter is the one u need to be picky about. Apera or Bluelabs are my recs there. Lmao - laughing my a** off. He was saying yall on the same page now. :joy::joy:

1.5 months old?!?! Really? What kind of light u using again?

Cotyledons are the round leaves at the bottom. Usually thr first ones u see. They wither and die slowly (usually first 2 weeks) but contain all the food seedlings need til that point. Im wondering why they moving so slow. Soil looks soakd but the plants look ok (if not a bit stretched). Got new photos?

Thanks at purp images here you go buddy , to catch my attention or purps or anyone else put an @ infront of there name like @PurpNGold74. @SoFlo, , sometimes we get a little sidetracked hope all is well with your plants, purp has you covered on the meters

Def do. So much weed growing… so lil time :joy::rofl::joy:

My little one

Nice, that’s not mine, just showing him what a cotyldon looks like, nice baby tho

O :joy::joy::joy: yea thought u was starting a new… well i am. And hopefully i can mama her and have same plant next year

No i haven’t popped any lately, ive got sum in da cloner, getting ready fir my winter grow

1 Like

I should have a clone army (ala @Familyman) in 2 months

1 Like

Sweet tag me when u up and running :metal:

Thanks for spelling it out plain and simple.
Yes they are moving slow because they were stretched when young. I had to bury them in more soil to save them. And yes soil was indeed soaked/over watered in the beginning. Have dried them out, only watering in a ring around the plant stem. Its in the 90’s with rain most afternoons. Using regular soil, sand, cow manure and perlite that I mix.
Think they will be stunted because of all that and my big learning curve. Did indeed have beginners luck last year with my old “free” seeds collected over time.
New photos coming.

Haha yea those “free” seeds are something else. Last grow my bagseed CRUSHED my high grade genetics in growth vigor and size. But as they got older, she was the weakest overall (still dope smoke tho)

They are a bit stunted but u still have time. Id get them in some good sun. N whenever they dry appropriately… id lightly water in the am. Then lightly again in the pm. Do NOT drench the soil. Just a bit to quench her thirst thru the day

Hahaha. I have about 40 clones right now and 20 in a SOG

2 Likes

I can’t wait to try the jet fuel and critical bilbo.

1 Like

Really? Damn ur page is outta control bro. Im 1300 behind now :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: ill be busy all morning

1 Like