Runtz I think 🤔

These are plants I’m saving for a friend and I don’t have an exact time. A week ago I thought they were getting close and I had some sprouts that needed to go 18 and 6. I left this in the tent with them and now I have new flowering growth. Did I ruin it? Already took it out of the tent, the buds are tight and gooey and I’m happier with this than anything I’m done to date but I like opinions

They are probably re vegging. Ir will be a while before these are done

Exactly what I didn’t want I didn’t think as close as they were before all this new growth started that they had a chance of picking up I just wonder if I ruined the quality

1 Like

If its growing new pistols its not reverted back to veg. .
It will stop growing buds and where the pistols are sticking out will begin to grow weird twisted leafs that turn to stems that turn to branches. .
If you get fresh pistols shes still in flower… …

But it want be long if not on a 12/12 cycle…

It also looks like way to much nitrogen, approaching extreme nitrogen toxicity…

Dark green, shiny and clawing, not good signs this far into flower…

3 Likes

I’m going to agree with the nitrogen toxicity that plant is green

I agree with the nitrogen analysis. I made an error when I took it in and added 30-30-30 earthworm casting to the soil too late in it’s life. I put it back on 12-12 today, we’ll see what happens. I’ve made several errors this last grow but I’ve learned a lot about timing, nutrients and lighting. Thanks for the input.

3 Likes