Rugar's World: 2017/2018 Winter Grow

@Screwauger
Nice thread you started!
@dbrn32
Don’t worry about my threads. You guys are welcome to discuss stuff here anytime you want. But that new thread makes it easy to find for everyone on the board.

6 Likes

2/27/18 Chocolope Feed Day

PH In 6.4 PH Out 6.5
PPM In 1020 PPM Out 1130

Added:
Medusas Magic 2 tsp
Gaia Mania 2tsp
Athenas Aminas 2 TBS
Demeters Destiny 1 tsp
Herculean Harvest 2 TBS
Zeus Juice 1 tsp
Aphrodites Extraction 1/2 tsp
Recharge 1/4 tsp
Per gallon of water
Bloom Khaos Sprayed @6.4 PH

@Usmcjojo @Daddy

Lights @ 19 1/2" from the net. @ 80.000 LUX :scream: :sunglasses: :sun_with_face:
3" up @ the tops--------------------------------------------- 95000 LUX (still have some left)
@dbrn32 @MAXHeadRoom @MattyBear @Myfriendis410

6 Likes

First two taken when I got home before messing with her tonight.

Giving the :sun_with_face: a half salute :fu:. Full salute by the weekend! :rofl:

16 Likes

Nice nice nice @Rugar89
Looks damn near professional from your photos!
Moving right along, scroggin as we go!!

4 Likes

TY Sir!
Hopefully she fills a few more outer squares in the next few days. Im flipping the lights on Sun. which will be 16 weeks since sprout. Time to get on to something new. And I want to have something else to smoke besides BB.

5 Likes

She will, in the first two weeks of flower lighting S T R E T C H

2 Likes

She’s a nice looking plant dude, definitely gonna give you some goodies!

2 Likes

Keep up the nice growing. @Rugar89 she’s going to treat you right.

2 Likes

I had to do quite a bit of tucking tonight. Nice growth since turning the lights up more 2 days ago. Leaves are really turned up now still wanting more light! She is getting one extra hour of sleep every night until we get to 12/12 light schedule on Sun. night.

Now the big light question. Since shes getting almost equal LUX as the sun puts out, (probably over 100,000 at the tops as stretched as she was tonight), how much more should I give her? I think I can hit the tops @ around 120,000 to 125,000 LUX without changing the light height. Do I dare do it? Will it piss off Mother Nature? @dbrn32 @MAXHeadRoom @MattyBear @Myfriendis410 @Donaldj @garrigan62 @latewood

I know all you Americans over 50 remember that TV Commercial that said " Its not nice to fool Mother Nature!
I say :fu: :joy:

@Screwauger @WillyJ @Countryboyjvd1971

This only 10 tags per post pisses me off. :grimacing:

13 Likes

@Usmcjojo
When I put her in flower this weekend, is there anything different I should do using these NFTG nutes then what Im doing now?

Should I get some Tritons Twawl? And if I do, should I cut back on the Herculean Harvest?
Were starting the down hill stretch and she is doing GREAT! I don’t want to screw this up now.

2 Likes

Was an ad for margarine if I remember correctly.
She will really take off in a couple more days or when she’s acclimated to less hours.
Sure sounds like a heck of a light.

Good going Sir. @Rugar89

4 Likes

I cant stop thinking about Auto Pots @ 100,00 LUX
@Screwauger

6 Likes

Nice going bro WooHoo

2 Likes

I say crank it up and let find out what Mother Nature has to say @Rugar89

7 Likes

I say crank her, and see what she can do! @Rugar89

5 Likes

I’m not quite in that 50+ realm yet, but it makes sense haha!

I’m also not quite as confident as the others with the light increase, they will definitely have a limit somewhere. But you don’t know if you don’t try right???

I second the comment directed @Screwauger. I haven’t been able to spend any of his money yet :joy:

3 Likes

I remember that commercial I remember the voice that would say it also…

2 Likes

I think you would grow monsters even if you ignored them @Rugar89

Many a person has turned to AP’s and found their grow space inadequate. For example, people naturally want to go with the 6.6 gallon pots. Unless you have a room and nine foot ceilings, the larger pots with the autopots are basically unmanageable based on what I have seen/read.

People use the 3.9 gallon pots to try and limit the massive growth. No doubt about it, if dialed in correctly, AP’s add to the bottom line harvest numbers.

9 Likes

This is what some dude grows in 25L autopots, incredible lolll

13 Likes

Holy freaking trees! @Blasting!!!

2 Likes