Quantum Board Grow Room

@Covertgrower @ChebaMang @LiesGrows @Not2SureYet thank you my dudes! Defoliating really opens up the mid and lower buds to light. :call_me_hand:t3:

Looks like your gonna have some chunky buds soon! Looks great!

How are those fans treating you?

Just my 2 cents the AC Infinity fans are definitely best on the market impo love all 3 of mine need more lol

Nice tune up Matty :muscle::muscle::love_you_gesture:

Like @LiesGrows said, I really like the oscillating fans from AC Infinity. I think I’m going to get one more and I should be good.

Thanks brother, hope you’re feeling better soon :call_me_hand:t3:

Appreciate that Brother Matty, I’m actually feeling like a new man this morning :love_you_gesture:

Do you use them by themselves or with the UIS controller to control them i dont like the way they operate when controlled by the controller they oscillate and sound weird imo

I have it set up, but I agree. I don’t like how it goes from 0-10 if temps or humidity gets outside the set ranges.

Looking nice in there with the fresh trim!

I e got two in my tent now that I run without the controller and love em. Need to definitely get more.

I had issues with 1 fan running it on the controller id set the fan to say 4 on the controller but the fan would ramp up non stop as it oscillated i started getting wind burn on the closet plant thankfully AC Infinity replaced the fan and things have been good sense the replacement

Thank you! And I should run them without the controller. I ordered a second one and I’ll set them both on manual once I get the other one :call_me_hand:t3:

Yeah @DoneDeal showed me those! They are the best I need 2 more lol

Week 4 of 12/12…

And an upskirt for good measure…

Looks like my PBB won’t be producing much. Never recovered after I separated the two that sprouted in the same pot. The Frenchie is absolutely killing it tho and the GG4xDoSiDos
And GSC x DoSiDos also have nice structure.

Ya gotta have an up skirt. :joy:

Looks great brother. :v:

Appreciate it @Oldguy !!! Have yourself a great weekend :call_me_hand:t3:

@MattyBear Thank you much. And you as well my friend.
Stay safe.
:v::pray:

Looking good Brother Matty, digging the up-skirt pic :love_you_gesture: