Pua Mana Ohana Seed Bank

Anyone hear of or had business with Pua Mana Ohana seed bank?
Just curious as to it legitimacy .

4 Likes

I haven’t, but a quick gander at their site looks reasonably legit and the strains sound interesting.

4 Likes

Checked out the website definitely looks like they have some interesting strains but it also looks like they’re out of stock on most everything

2 Likes

Thanks…I was mesmerized by the strains that they are saying they have…
But…I did some web surfing :computer: :surfing_man: and read reviews from some pretty prominent seed/weed sites and there’s a story on both sides…Reputable and non reputable…results.
Just wondered if anyone here knew or heard more?

2 Likes

Aloha!!

Here is a quote about our Maui Mango Diesel purchased, cultivated & reviewed by the owner of I Love Growing Marijuana:

“Maui Mango Diesel one of the best strains to come out of Hawaii’s shores. It induces a cerebral-focused, uplifting Sativa high that energizes users. On top of that, it promotes focus and productivity. For this reason, it makes for the perfect wake-and-bake strain for daytime users…” ILGM

Mahalo (Thanks) for the righteous review!!

TJ’s Organic Gardens – winner of High Times Cannabis Cup Best Tasting Bud on Earth – also Grows our Maui Mango Diesel & recently released live resin carts with Willie Nelson’s Cannabis Company: Willie’s Reserve…

If you are being led astray by negative reviews online consider the source of these fake news reviews: competitors WHO do not know or Grow Hawaiian Pakalōlō…

Mahalo nui loa (Thank you very much)

Akua Ho’omaika’i
Pua Mana 'Ohana

1 Like