Psilocybin Adventures

From what I’ve read a consistent temp in the mid 70s is really helpful. I keep my mono tubs at 77 with the help of these. Hope this is helpful.

3 Likes

Man, does it happen quick! Hopefully first flush of a few :crossed_fingers:

Yesterday…

Today…

Just now :hugs:

6 Likes

Yeah… Nice flushes, dude. Impressive.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I’ll post a dry weight in a few hours. Cant wait to see your guys’!

3 Likes

I’ll probably having pinning in one week. Three or 4 days from pinning is usually harvest.

The cakes were less colonized than I would have liked at 3 weeks, but I decided to go for it anyway. I’m not expecting much.

5 Likes

I have a tub of JMF that I turned at the same time as these Hillbillies. The JMF is just starting to pin, the Hillbilly was fast af!

2 Likes

Hey y’all is this amount of moisture normal? The wax paper is pretty damp as well. Is it ok to look under the paper? @SeaOhAreWhy shrooms look great!

2 Likes

Totally normal while colonization is going on. It will disapate when you put the tub in fruiting conditions. Take care when removing the lid to avoid condensation running down and dripping on to the cake.
Appreciate the kind words! Cant wait to try them :melting_face:

2 Likes

Observation:

How often you need to fill a fruiting humidifier can depend on what season you are in if you are in a northern climate where RH is high in the summer and low in the winter. I have an approximate 2’x2.5’x5 martha tent. It has a half gallon humidifier in it. It needs filled every other day during winter and every 3rd day in the summer when ambient air is more humid.

2 Likes

Regarding Rh, that is spot on @MidwestGuy!
Btw, that first flush of hillbilly was a little over 40g dried.

Filled 2 jars and half of another. Theyre somewhat on the small side, but I’m satisfied with that :grin:

2 Likes

How hard is to grow? Someone who have the time to explain please :pray:

2 Likes

This is a close up of the wax paper. There is condensation on the underside of the paper. Is that ok?

1 Like

Yes. There is no way to avoid it.

2 Likes

It can be a challenge because everything you work with in this hobby must remain absolutely sterile. Masks, gloves, Lysol, iso alcohol, and peroxide are your best friends.

There are many methods of growing. I suggest starting with a couple of the better YouTube channels, familiarize yourself with the methods, pick the one you are most comfortable with, and then go for it.

Many new growers are moist comfortable with BRF (brown rice flour) cakes, so there’s a simple method to research for you.

4 Likes

I thought so but I just wanted to be sure. Thanks

1 Like

Thanks man I guess I’m going to try it my wife have depression and a lot of women said they microdosed and it works.

5 Likes

Depression is why i grow. I stopped antidepressants 3 weeks after i started microdosing.

6 Likes

Thanks I appreciate I’m running out options nothing is working not even sprovado. Being going on for almost a year.

2 Likes

What is the best mushroom strain ?

1 Like

As a new grower I expect that you are asking which is easiest to grow. There’s a strain called B+ that is very hardy and relatively disease resistant. B+ is a cubensis strain. All cubensis strains (the majority of shrooms are cubensis) have the same relative strength.

3 Likes