Pointers on defoliating only 12-13 days in veg?

I was able to cancel the 1/10 and ordered the 1/4hp., With my water temps getting up to 77-78 degrees, the ladies will def appreciate the chiller.

I love and appreciate how helpful and supportive this forum is. I will update once I get it connected.

3 Likes

I don’t have any trouble keeping my system at 68 with the 1/4hpz

1 Like

Hell yeah. Chiller ETA expected delivery on Sat. The girls would prob love 68-degree water. Seems like the bigger they get, the warner the water gets during the day.

2 days after the initial defol on the bigger 3.

The seem to have liked it!

4 Likes

Update: I have been running the chiller (1/4 HP) for 3 days now, and the girls are loving it. But they are thirsty, putting down a shit-ton of water; I feel like I am adding 5 gallons a day.

Just switched to 12/12 yesterday since the girls on the left look like they could play for the WNBA. Light is currently running at 60%. Need to do some more Cannscaping soon.

2 Likes

I lollipop and defoliate before the light flip. Air flow and light penetration is key :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Wow that last picture of yours is a work of art. I will definitely do a better job and try to get ahead of it on the next grow.

I also made a mistake in trying to grow different varieties on my first grow. Half the tent is explosive height and just crowding out the strain that is more dense and compact on the other side.

1 Like

Guilty of this all the time. I’m a Sativa fan but do like hybrids and a few Indica strains :love_you_gesture: