Please take a look. Tell me what I might be doing wrong

Figured I was doing all wrong. So no Fox Farm…I do have Apera 20 Ph and 20 TDS meters. And yes the FF Big Bloom did force me to use a fair amount of Acid Down in order to get to 6.2 -6.6 range, but the half mixer of the FF Big Bloom was right at 875 ppm. What do I use for nutrients? Thanks

Can you tell me if this is a good nutrient to use?: Alaska Fish Emulsion Fertilizer 5-1-1

This is not pointed to anyone in particular but, being new to growing weed I have made my fair share of mistakes and misunderstood some of the comments in my pursuit to grow some decent smoke. I must take exception to the “assistance” I have received in this posting. As you read from"latewood" there is not further comments. Just to say, “stop using the Fox Farm”, then nothing. Although there is the indication that he will return with further “help”. Well like with many issues help is needed sooner rather than later. So with all this said I will leave with this, “Thanks to all who have offered assistance and/or comments”. As for tanlover442,sorry I had for gotten about the “Support Ticket” but, the comment you first made was mean spirited, “Somebody get this guy a support ticket.” You know tanlover442 if you really didn’t want to help, why respond at all? Not all of us are “big time growers.”
In closing, I will be moving on from ILGM Forum. There are plenty of helpful people on the internet that are very willing to assist in a timely manner. Not that I expecting anyone to drop and come running!
Peace-Out

Use the Big Bloom and Grow Big now. Three teaspoons per gallon of water should be sufficient without overdoing it. Every other day or two should be fine. You won’t risk toxicity that way. If it doesn’t improve over a week, bump it up a little.
Use the Tiger Bloom instead of the Grow Big once you start seeing budlets form.

fox farms posts a nute feeding schedule on their website and if you search it on here a few others post it as well. the search feature will show you the answers to all of your questions. if you use the @pptrsha1 like this in front of anybodys name they will help you. i think everyone on here does their best to share their mistakes and successes.

Hey Thanks for the help!
I finally got it together. I made up a half-strength batch of Fox Farm Tiger Bloom. I have been watering (no nutrients- Ph approx. 6.2-6.8.) about every other day, then on the next I use the Tiger Bloom. I check the ppm and dilute if necessary to maintain about 850. And also balance the Ph per above. All is going fine. Plant growth is still about a 1/2 inch per ( 29 inches @ end of week 7) day but buds are also growing very readily. Have had lower fan leaves die off but no ill affects. As I get to the 11th week I will post pics. The plant is still maintaining great smell, so I see that as a good indicator.
Again, Thanks for your help. Later

Tomorrow will be the beginning of the 11th week. Buds look great. Still have a strong skunk smell. But overall. Y’all tell me. Thanks