Panda's Growventures

No idea about washing or anything. I’m just gonna trim and throw in grove bags again :laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Lol. Save your trim, man! Seriously. Find me on IG, I have no shame finding a way to get a trim bin in your hands you lazy panda. :laughing: :rofl: :heart:

1 Like

Haha nothing matches your name here fyi lol

1 Like

I should get a business card printed. “Esquire”

Although I’m not sure many people would get it. :laughing: :v:

Tomorrow… the chop is incoming

4 Likes

I think I’m totally going to couch lock on some of those ambers :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Man how are you not absolutely proud of that? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Trichs are looking good, but the zoomed out shots not so much :laughing::laughing:

Like they’re not all that bad. I flushed them a lot, but holy heck I pushed the GSCX to extremes for sure.

Brucie is also mighty dark and purple. Definitely one of the purple hulk mixup or something lol

2 Likes

I dont understand why some of the trichomes look straight up purple though.

Like I see milky and amber, but there’s definitely some crazy purplish in some sections on the Brucie and GSCX. Not so much on GG, that’d just nicely frosty I think

1 Like

Absolutely happens with some strains. Recent pic of one of my buds on the Sick’O’Berry:

5 Likes

That looks delicious :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Super psyched for her to finish. Prob a few weeks away still.

2 Likes

Oh man I feel like such a lazy panda today and need to get my crap together so I can cut down and hang the babies :laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

One of the two main colas on Brucie

8 Likes

Thanks so much Canna Claus :laughing:

1 Like

Looks like it made it just in time! :v:

1 Like

So if and when I ever get a forearm sized cola, ima be shouting from roof tops “Look what I did!”

3 Likes

Let Anne grow You big bully. She’ll surprise you. She needs 6 weeks.

1 Like

Lol that’s the second time this week someone called me a bully

Just for the record, the first time was also you
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains
Oh wait wrong site

2 Likes

You’ll make one for sure. It’s amazing to hold it in your hands haha