Outdoor Summer Grow

@North_East_Newbie that looks awesome!! Nice set up.

1 Like

What part of MA? I live south of Boston.

North attabro can’t spell worth a shit lol

1 Like

Nice :+1: @North_East_Newbie just received the notification for this post 9 days later ??? Lol but it works good brother
I find it’s more like 12 hours on low but shit you can put it anywhere :+1: Sorry thought we wherevtalking about the fan not greenhouse hahaha

Dude holy crap I missed a bunch here dam delayed tagging
Looking greatvwhat size is that green house bro it looks like mine :cowboy_hat_face::+1: @North_East_Newbie

1 Like

But iam in central va .

1 Like

It is yours :+1:
Easy to put up & loving the extra room!
Thanks again for the recommendation.
You seem to be having troubles with your account here. Hope they straighten it out for you soon. You’re a valuable member of this community!!!

2 Likes

No Attleboro is about 45 minutes from where I live.
You ever get up to these parts @4superskunk?

1 Like

Yeah man I was told they are upgrading servers a while ago maybe three weeks when all this started but haven’t heard much back on it lol other than that ?

Gotta be frustrating…
Well I wont be offended if I don’t hear back from you for a while LOL.
How’s your plants drying?

They will be hanging for a while longer brother another two weeks maybe so wet still but it’s only been a week I can’t wait for some of the small buds to dry enough so I can sample some of it :+1:
I’m not a big fan of quick drying to test it changes every the taste and high imo @North_East_Newbie
Your plants are huge they are going to out grow your green house hahahaha from the looks of it
You going to have lots of bud in October :cowboy_hat_face::v:

2 Likes

I harvested two autos last weekend and they felt dry enough to jar. Hope I’m not trimming too quickly.

Best way I found so far is testing stem if it breaks in your hand then it’s jar time I usually go about half way on stem and test it ends will snap off sooner of course
If it bends they need a little more time
If you jar them early you can take it out of jar and leave on a piece of paper for 20 -30 min twice a day till they loose enough moisture also I’ll leave jars open at night if I do get some buds that are still a bit too moist :+1:
Just watch the humidity in jars when sealed I have a small meter that fits inside the jar I’ll move it from one to another daily to get readings 62% is a good place to be any higher I would put out on paper as described above :+1:

2 Likes

The stems snapped, but not in half.
I will keep them open at night to make sure no mold problems.
Thanks John!

I germinated silver haze and they all sprouted perfectly, placed in pots with miracle grow potting soil, and after reaching 3 inches in height, they began to wilt and eventually die. Why would this be, never seen this before .

That sucks @Cotton. Hope you have other seeds to try again.
Miracle Gro soil is not MJ friendly.
It runs too hot with added nutrients.
I use Fox Farm soils. Happy Frog or FFOF (fox farm ocean forest).
I layer the bottom 1/3 of the pot with FFOF & mix Happy Frog with 25% perlite for the rest.
Hope this helps & good luck with your next grow!

Any time brother
I’m thinking that @North_East_Newbieis on point or you where over watering and cause root rot and killed them that way @Cotton and I agree that sucks

If I rember correctly my grandmother lived on county st.

Like the saying goes born in the north and southern by the grace of God I was born in R.I.but grew up in the south

1 Like

What do u think about mushroom compost potting soil for MJ?