I cut down my 6 outdoor plants last night. I -think- they are all strawberry swisher, bred by someone local for my outdoor area. Except the the second plant from the right, that’s a freebie blueberry from seedsman.
I did LST on the two plants in the tote (it’s a SIP). Crazy to see the very different plant structures that resulted.
Everything is grown organic. Promix HP, Homemade worm castings, Gaia green all purpose and power bloom, and rock dust blend. Every 1 to 2 weeks I watered in Homemade lactobacillus, silica, molasses, fulvic acid, humic acid, and kelp extract.
I packed them (maybe too tight) into 3x3 anc infinity tent. Got the controller 69 pro running an exhaust & carbon filter, heater, dehumidifier and humidifier. Small circulating fan in the bottom is running on low as well. Set for 60 degrees and 60% humidity. Although tent has been at 63-64 humidity the last 24 hours, it’s been humid weather.
This is my first time with a proper drying set up, previously I just hung them in the garage. I also have some grove bags on the way, hoping to retain that flavour!