Outdoor/greenhouse grow 24'

How many of those holes did you make

3 Likes

I got 6 holes. They should fit nice with a bit of training. Ive gone with less and less plants as i learn what i like. Im just gonna be happy not to be watering everyday. That shit gets old year after year.

8 Likes

Im gonna start some earlier than others as well to try and controll there size. I know humboldt dream and sour diesel will be huge so they will be two weeks behind blueberry muffin and orange cream pop. I should get a staggered harvest with some of these early flowering varieties too.

4 Likes

So i was fooling with tie downs yesterday and got carried away, long story shorter, i broke her like a wishbone. Split right down the middle.




I used the @plumbdand. Tape and wrapped her up. She didnt seem to mind too much. Still going nice. Might make her more potent

5 Likes

Nice tape job. How much time do you she has left to go?

4 Likes

I live the Arizona outdoor grow experience thru you two @W.B.elpaso & @plumbdand. :+1: :facepunch: :facepunch: :100:

Can’t wait for the ride again.

@W.B.elpaso that Emerald Fire looks beautiful. Is that from Humboldt Seed Co? Great growin’, bro.

@plumbdand you really gonna shitcan the green house this year? Say it ain’t so, bro. Love the process and pics!

3 Likes

A week or 10 days should be about all. She is still getting fatter so…im just watching hairs and trics. Ill try out my new device see if i can get some tricomb pics.

4 Likes

Ill have to pick a bud to get a good pic, but shes almost fully cloudy, i still got 10% clear and no amber to speak of. A flash here and there. Still got a few green/white hairs. I have noticed a bit of foxtails popping up. She dont like the heat, thats why its 73 at the bottom of my tent. Trying to keep her under 79 right now.

4 Likes

Greenhouses are still up. The big one is missing most of the roof panels and some pieces of the framing for the roof are broken. The panels on the walls are stained badly from the weather and the sun. Ill probably remove a bunch of the panels and use 6mil plastic to cover everything. I have 2 LA Confidential clones from last year that will be transplanted outside behind the big greenhouse in June. Right now they’re 5ft not counting the pot. I have 3 small clones in solo cups from one of the clones.



9 Likes


It definitely needs some work

5 Likes

Smoke report on the emerald fire- lemony, kush with some sweet piney exhale. Reminds me of that black widow. Its got its own unique flavor. Its really good for a quik dry and a bottom nug. Shes ready, im just waiting on some amber. Nice high for what it is. Quik pic

3 Likes

Couple strips of plastic, shell be ready to go.

Pvc, Ducktape, 6mil plastic and wire is all it needs

3 Likes

I managed to get a couple crappy tricomb pics, let me know what you think?






I got a gadget that clips to my phone. I think @plumbdand. Uses the same thing. Its tough for me to get it right. Probably should do it before a coffee filled morning…

4 Likes

I have one of those but I don’t use it anymore I use a digital microscope from Amazon. It connects to your phone via its own wifi signal

3 Likes

The 2nd picture I see clear trichomes

2 Likes


Ya, me too. I see some clear still. She is looking good after her accident

5 Likes

I picked a small branch and gave it a good look with my hand held microscope, she still got time. Its a mix of clear and cloudy mostly. I got time. No hurry.
Sure is nice and sticky.

2 Likes

Definitely looking good. Close for sure. :+1:

1 Like

I’m along for the ride!

1 Like