Out of hibernation, I am

@getbackjojo Has a back screen window that can get covered up or no screen And a double front door. Screen and plastic. Planning on using this for mostly my autos. Two in the back are autos. Front row regular beans. Going in the ground after memorial day. Putting a digital thermometer in there to keep an eye.

1 Like

Current temp here is 91 but the humidity is high. I have mine outside for about 2 hours and I can already see the difference (for the better.) Big reason I’m thinking of keeping them all outside for now. Temps this week are supposed to be in the upper 70’s with a chance of rain every day. That will keep them happy for a while.

2 Likes

Not here lol lucky if we stay over 50 during the night, new england. This week is supposed the be in the 60’s and wet, but then averaging upper 70’s and 80’s into June

1 Like

@Mudcrab01 one of two

1 Like

Looking good @bruinsfan33

Just checked the therm. After an hour in there. Outside temp 63 and sunny inside the green house 83 and 55 humidity. Doing the job

3 Likes

@blackthumbbetty

1 Like

Strange as F. Two of the aurora regulars started showing balls already. I don’t see how , kind of mind boggling. Shade doesn’t equal night right? Cant say I’m mad chopped them down and started a few bag seeds. Some funky color stuff.

2 Likes

That’s sucks @bruinsfan33 but at least you got to them early.

2 Likes

Green crack auto 55 days from sprout flowering for a week.

3 Likes

Alien vs Triangle auto about 55 days from sprout 2 weeks into flowering

5 Likes

Aurora Indica reg

does it look like this girl has man hands? Lol

7 Likes

Blue Dream auto and Tangerine Dream auto. Both at almost 3 weeks old

6 Likes

@bruinsfan33 plants are looking really good.

1 Like

One of two current grows @Strokeman @FNG101v2

1 Like

Watching thanks for the tag!

@butchbrooks my second grow mostly autos

How the ladies looking??

1 Like

Talking a walk in a few minutes actually. Watering day.
To be continued…

1 Like

Group photo

5 Likes