One plant, One pound

Sorry all I have in the room is a full spectrum light. Natural light pics will be taken when I hang her…here is a pic. with a led flashlight shining on one of the colas. I can tell you they are very dense and getting heavy…

4 Likes

So your plant is that pink. Not green
Can you shut light off and take pic with flash.

1 Like

Nice colas! Looks like you could take a good run at it with that genetic.

I came close, north of 400 grams dry weight if you count the sugar trim. 1 plant in a 5x5, 20 gallon pot. I think it was in veg almost 4 months.

4 Likes

Strain?

It’s a strain called Dominion Diesel X Mayflower Madness. photo seed. 8/9 week flower.

2 Likes

Here’s some pics. with just the white light on. Today is its 8th week in flower. Strain description is a Dominion Diesel X Mayflower Madness flower time 8/9 weeks. This is the first time I’ve seen them in just white light. I never thought to adjust the programmed lighting. Yes I’m still learning…

11 Likes

I love those colas man nice work :+1:

1 Like

There some massive buds depending on how dence the buds are and whether or not they keep that density u very well could come very close to a pound

1 Like

I wish I had a squeeze scale to show how dense they are, very dense and heavy……can’t wait to weigh in. This weekend the colas might get clipped. Not sure when, other than what I have read this is my first plant. I’m wondering if it’s time to cut the colas now and continue with the rest for another week or so. This is the 8th week+ 2 Days in flower. They look so good I hope I’m ok with cutting the colas this weekend.

I think I trained her pretty well, to get a maximum yield from a 10 gallon pot. Next grow will be two pots. ILGM GG4 and BB ….

11 Likes

@PurpNGold74 @Covertgrower @AfgVet @BobbyDigital @MattyBear @Myfriendis410 @dbrn32
Any thoughts on if these are ready. I can’t see into the darkness below the tops which are still white hairs but that can be with lower (that i can’t see) portoin showing different. The trykes just look kinda small to me but maybe I’m not seeing right.
Hopefully some of these guys can help you out.

2 Likes

It looks like she is close. U need to judge maturity by trichs on buds, not sugar leaves. We would be at best guessing from this view.

How far into flower?

VERY well grown. Love the structure

7 Likes

8 weeks and 2 days. Can I start trimming what is ripe and leave the colas a bit longer. I understand the difficulty to judge from pictures. This is my first grow, I would like to trim it down as they ripen and not take the plant from the stalk. I would like to regen the plant and grow it again. Any suggestions?

2 Likes

You can. Some people harvest this way.

This will take longer than starting a different plant from seed. But you can, not all survive.

6 Likes

Thank you, for sharing your advice… well the only way I’m gonna know if I grew a quality plant is to continue with the proper drying and curing process and give it a try… good or bad, I will learn from it. Tomorrow may be the day to start the harvest. Here is another pic. I took today.

6 Likes

I would probably let them go based on pictures above.

6 Likes

Yes I believe you are right, few more days maybe…

2 Likes

To many whit hairs still. I think a week at least i wouldn’t have even pulled out the microscope yet with that many white hairs

3 Likes

I’m thinking by looks it’s getting hit with way too much light. What’s the feed like now. Still feeding and if so how much. Looks alike she is still trying to push thru a spit I’ve found here it’s either too much light at the end or too much food still. Light might be the case as the tops.of the buds appear to be bleached white almost. I’d think about dialing back food and water both so she eats up her reserves.

Thank you, I did start to flush 2 weeks ago,I was thinking on an 8 week flower cycle. And I did turn my light up to full power flower mode. Your right on the money. Should I make any adjustments now since it may be ready within a week?

1 Like