Ohio Growers Unite

I’m between Columbus and Washington courthouse

2 Likes

Cool. I still have family in Zanesville

1 Like

What do u do with so many plants i can only grow one at a time

1 Like

Wuzzupp Ron330 was up Akron way on my scoot yesterday for a bit. Man the roads are tore up! I ride a chopper and man I am gonna need a chiropractor…!

2 Likes

Man Brother I miss riding. Both knees need replaced and back injuries can’t take it anymore…

1 Like

I donate to people for things I need. Wonderful barter system. And nephew is coming for a bunch of these next clones to help him out.

1 Like

That’s really cool

1 Like

My last Skunk grow enabled me to have the finances to move back to Ohio from West Virginia. Covered moving expenses by donating to someone to move me, plus pay for the trailer I’m in now as well as utilities deposits. Being on disability doesn’t hardly pay for shit.

3 Likes

I had to go on disability for my back for awhile lost good job could not do it anymore to much walking but easy job now no more walking

1 Like

Takes everything I have just to maintain my grow.

1 Like

That’s y i only do one plant plus wife won’t let me grow outside

1 Like

I know we aren’t allowed to share personal info here but maybe we can set up a meet and greet at a somewhat central location and have a bite to eat and a pint or 2 at a time and place that works for us all.
I’m just west of Akron myself. My schedule is pretty flexible.
Any thoughts on this idea?

2 Likes

I’m open on weekends

1 Like

If I was only Growin’ one plant at a time again I’d have to veg them longer and train the hell out of it like this one over a year ago.

2 Likes

I’m all for it. Was something I wanted to work towards when I started this thread.

1 Like

Sounds like we are all pretty much in driving distance, except for @GreenJewels. She’s further north.

2 Likes

Waiting on mail to run this afternoon. Ordered a bigger air pump for the cloners on Saturday. Suppose to be here today.

2 Likes

This is exactly why we should get together as I have pumps from all the fish tanks I used to have set up and I could have just given you one of them for a smile…

3 Likes

Hold on to them for me. I can use them for these other builds I have planned.

1 Like

Once I get things stored better in this trailer. Have a whole room I’m gonna trick out.

1 Like