Oh no...Is this what I think it is

Thats my problem my cline game sucks…i have tried and tried and only 3 to survive and 2 just might not make it lol. Well next round

You’ll get it!

Oh i know I just have to find my way… the good thing is for the most part clones are free … lol

I bought a 36 site king cloner a while back. Jeesh. It’s easy to over do it. I don’t have that many “friends”.
:grin:

I have thinking about going that route and buying a cloner and go for the win lol… but i almost like the trial and error

Yup Hermie for sure:( sorry to hear brother

Definitely a dood bud

Might just did the same, but I am going to ride it out. I check every two days for more male pods and just pluck them off. Still smokable, I have a hard time wasting all the effort.

Spray water as often as I can it deactivates the pollen:) @Nickknowsfunny

Since I go inspect pretty intense every two days I am catching them. I haven’t had one lod open with pollen yet. I am like the dad in the backyard on honey I shrunk the kids. When there were a bunch I just cut all of those branches off. Within a week I think I will have it under control. I think bc I had one of the vents open on the side is why it happened. Won’t make that mistake again.

2-4x a day is best

Yeah thats what happened to me vent open

after many lost crops, disappointing harvests, lost time, lost money, wasted nutrients and wanting to make a plantstrong text**** be a producer of warm fuzzy happy feelings …I slowly learned what Einstein meant when he said…if you keep doing the same things, you will keep getting the same results. To believe the result will be different is insanity.
Each grower has to continually make choices that give a strong healthy seedling the best chance possible to grow and prosper. This means…quality seeds, quality soil, quality nutes, and maintaining the conditions the babies need to survive and prosper. Ignore the needed conditions…things go bad. Many times, irreparable damage
only needs one chance.
suggestion: wet more seeds than you expect to harvest, ONLY plants that are strong, healthy and well cared will produce properly.
Cull, cull, cull,…or alternatively chose to grow weak, sickly plants that will never measure up.

I am very upfront about culling as it is an essential component of a prosperous happy harvest. Your skills and care will be rewarding you for months…if you have a happy harvest.

YOUR CHOICES = YOUR RESULTS

I thought that is how you can cause bud rot. The reason we don’t foilar spray after week 3

RUN dodnt walk, Run

Lots of air prevents mold j may need to strip some leaf off, pods are under buds so spray fr bottom. And a heppa filter will almost remove risk of mold;) but still a risk to weigh out, but a super seedy crop will cost u more than a cpl buds to bud rot

Imo if u can afford to I’d cut and restart, but that isn’t always a option

To where lol

ok i will keep an eye out and a squirt bottle lol

Be sure to stand downwind. :laughing: