Nmgeo inside outside

Right on Brother, that cool :love_you_gesture:

Omw i want onešŸ„°

1 Like

A bit late to the game, but Iā€™ll tag along. Good luck!

2 Likes

Great thread going here. I enjoyed it. And the baby tortoises.

And the armadillos and gators ha.

3 Likes

Thanks all you kind peopleā€¦ Those little burgers are my wifeā€™s joy she feeds them worms, lettuce and various insects. @Newt and @noddykitty1 you are more than welcome.

1 Like

Come get one we ainā€™t selfishā€¦ Hope you are doing well HappyPappy by the way thatā€™s my oldest son adopted nickname

1 Like

Does she ever give ā€˜em the hot peppers.? I worked at a pet transhipper ( I was the lab tech cutting up and scoping questionable aquarium fish ). Anyway, they would always get desert tortoises and the protocol was to give them fresh Habanero peppers with their leafy greens and fruit. The guy that owned the place says it was a great way to deworm them with out bitter tasting dewormers they would have to pipet down their mouths. I remember many times wiping their shells and being unpleasantly reminded that they were covered in Capsaicin. He had this giant tortoise there as a pet named Herman. He was as big as small dog. His shell and chin would be covered in habanero crumbs and seeds. That old Herman liked them more than the occasional pinky mouse.

2 Likes

She has tried but they will not eat themā€¦ :crazy_face:
I just ask her and told what they did with the force feed she said nope nope not gonna force feed :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

@noddykitty1 there you are lol!! I kept an eye out for you and thought weā€™d lost you to a faculty lounge or some other VIP area!! Howā€™s your journal making out? Picked up traffic?

No, I will be commenting here for sure. I really enjoy the site and all my grow buddies are moving over too. Itā€™s great here.

I was just busy doing Easter stuff with my inlaws that hate cannabis. Busy more than relaxing, traveling to the in-laws with 3 kids. I didnā€™t even realize it was 420 until some of my old high school dinosaur friends started sending me happy holiday texts. I was on the field coaching 2 of my kids little league teams. At least being the coach of both teams I could make both practices the same day. And not double book the games.

My excuse is itā€™s end of 1st quarter. Had to get all my sh** together for the state. B&O tax, all the different municipalities sales tax rates, shop use stuff (no tax) blah blah. I almost forgot to relax and have a puffā€¦. Almost. Ha.

I definitely cross my fingers when we go over the little league motto. Lil league does not like cannabis.

4 Likes

@noddykitty1 lol got ya there. I just heard a funny phrase about visiting family is like fish, after a few days they both stink lol. Glad to have you back in the lab!!!

4 Likes

Love the vibes here

3 Likes

Omgosh :astonished: how frickin cute, you guys are so lucky to have them with you.

1 Like

I would love to have one in my tiny pond, but i dont think it would like the long winter :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You are right they donā€™t like long cold winterā€¦ They also like shallow water but not ponds. These guys are desert tortoises they survive in deserts :v: :sunglasses:

Of course they have a pampered home here.

4 Likes

They are very very lucky to have such a happy home :- :smiley:

2 Likes

awwee, so cute. when i was a kid, i would catch a bunch of painter turtles but my mom made me put them all back

1 Like

hey nmgeo wandered over here to see what you have cooking, very cool and will follow along ,

great community!! anyone here feel free to pop over to my first grow it started in the trouble shooting section but thanks to the guidance of nmgeo and otherā€™s not a lot of troubleshooting needed and has turned into more of grow journal I guess.

canā€™t go wrong with the Bobs, was listening to Joan Osborne singing some Dylan tunes today, love that girl too!

2 Likes

No problem we donā€™t discriminate by choice of music :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

Here is blueskies trouble shooting journal for those that might want to see it.

https://ilgmforum.com/t/same-seeds-2-different-soils-one-not-growing-well/83977

1 Like

Making use of everythingā€¦ Here a little shelter for the outside girlsā€¦

Old welding table just slide them under late evening when winds reach 25-30+mph like yesterday. Gonna get some thick plastic to cover it for hail storms :sunglasses: :v:

6 Likes