Nickys Auto's, Autopot Mephisto edition

Sounds good to me.

I would give it a try. If not the 240 should fit. Would just have to deal with ocd of having 2 different sized lights in 4x4. Which is not easy for most lol.

8 Likes

my 320 is only 30" long. My 260s are 42" long. That will be a full 4x4 :grin:

1 Like

My 10" is only 6 inches long :laughing:

8 Likes

Sounds like you need a new measuring stick :joy:

6 Likes

Oh guys to come back to those comments was golden.

Sooooo true! Ugh not only that but the 240s have different chips so it drives my OCs nuts! 3000k 301b on the 320xl but to mix it in the same tent with a 240w that’s 3500k 301h +660+720+uv just wrecks my brain even though they are. Oth great boards that will grow great and the difference is so minor I still don’t like it lol

Then the back and forth between @Not2SureYet & @Cannabian.
Lol

Oops almost forgot to do my update:
Still waiting on buds to finish will check tricombs tomorrow because the last two data I have ripped apart my grow room to setup this new 4x5,new carbon filter, new shelving unit, took down the 4x2 and its old filter. I’ll be using it when needed for darkness / drying but should be in storage most of the time. The old shelving unit is junk now aside from a piece I left to make Bo$$ a window hammock in the grow room.

So I’m hunting for a AC INFINITY T6 in the distant future as this Wil free up thd oold fan & controller into storage which will be used for drying and darkness on occasion.

8 Likes

Old setup

12 Likes

Oh the sweet and sour is drying still almost in a cure jar I hope.im going to cure in this 5 gallon bucket with my vure cork. Unfortunately the corks arnt calibrated so you have to take that into consideration

9 Likes

Looking real good Nicky!

1 Like

AC Infinity original T600 controller has some down sides.
My controller quit it does nothing but read wrong. Now theres a new controller for the T600
The Controller 67 upgraded model but not available in the near future. The controller is 49.99
If ya look at buying a new T600 the controller is worth asking about dont want the old model.

4 Likes

If I was going to buy another. I would just get the fan and use an inkbird with it. It does the same thing and can be used with a heater if you like. I have had no issues with my controller. But it doesn’t work like I thought it would

2 Likes

From the information I have been gathering recently, pairing an inkbird up with the T6 (or any fan really) seems to be the better, more reliable option.

1 Like

I would have passed on their controller. But I thought I would be able to use the temp and humidity at the same time. It seems like I have to choose one or the other. Their manual wasn’t done very well

1 Like

I’ll wait for the new controller to come out. One to the other lol… The controller 67 gets some decent reviews take that with a grain of salt, :v:t3:

1 Like

I just bought my fan about 2 weeks ago. The controller seems nice. I just haven’t found much info other than setting perimeters. I had to learn a lot by just messing with it for an hour. It does what I need. And is light and seems to work well. So I am not complaining at all :grin: I got this one here

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074XBXFPD/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

3 Likes

According to the link the fan comes with the upgraded controller. Thats a good thing!!
I have the old controller.

1 Like

That’s good info TLC I’ll keep that in mind.

@DefNSmokn and @Not2SureYet your mistaken I do belive, I thought the same way as you did before I got my AC T6 and really messed with it.
The AC infinity is better for two reasons, the fan bearings are top notch and that helps with noise and longevity. The second reason is you can indeed program it to monitor the humidity and the temperature at the same time while the inkbird you can not, even with inkbird fancy duel temp/humidity controller it doesn’t allow you to monitor both its just 2 plugs which can be individually set to monitor one variable although some more in detail settings on that one viarable.

Hey @Not2SureYet you should have asked me😹

So if you set your high temp to whatever you want max temp to be, then go down to your low temp and turn it off.
Then go to your high humidity and set it at what humidity you want the exhaust fan to kick in and vent out humidity (regardless of the temp), then go down to low humidity and turn it off.
Finally cycle through the options until your back on
AUTO On (first setting will land you on high temp, leave it there but it will monitor both high temp and high humidity, whichever value goes to high first the fan will kick in and vent it)
This is why the AC infinity is a game changer.

7 Likes

I like the fan. I am still learning to work the controller. The directions I got are terrible. I had to go to youtube just to get an idea how it worked. Even then. It took me a bit to get it so it would run on auto. I will see tomorrow if I can turn any part off. I never figured that out. :grin: Thanks. And if I run into issues. I know where to find you :+1:

1 Like

Let me know, I’m gonna shoot you a email.

I used just a couple likes today and I am all ready out

4 Likes

Well the mephistos are all drying or curing.
No weights yet, but both have very good terp profiles it seems very stinky weed in a good way. Probably my favorite thing about them. Although they have not cured yet nor have I got a weight or smoke report.
The strawberry nuggets looks strawberry colorish somewhat and smells of grapefruit I think… We will see when it’s cured.
Easy to trim, high calyx to leaf ratio but dang a small bushy plant, most bush like plant I have ever grown.

Drying on ghr floor of the brsnd new 4x5, set with RH controller to control exhaust fan and a humidfior + fan inside the tent all the time.

11 Likes