Hi, Just placed newly germinated seeds in pots and placed in grow tent. I misted the soil, cranked the humidity up. Not sure how far to place the light. I have it about 8 inches over them. Thoughts?
What are you using for a light? 8 inches seems fine for now. They will tell you if the light needs to go up or down by stretch stretching
Came with a 32x32 tent kit. Full sprectrum is what is says. Plants not popped up yet. I put the tap roots in soil today, covered lightly and misted soil.
A clear dome like a Solo cup will ensure near 100% RH: good for seedlings as they pull all the moisture out of the air until a taproot forms.
I like to use the photon app on my phone, it requires a paper diffuser and the app instructs you on how to make one. When using the photon app I leave my phone at the surface of the soil for seedlings and lower the light until it shows a par of 200 to 300. And as your plants grow you can measure from the top of the plant to determine the par for the phase the plants are in. But I wouldn’t turn the light on until you have Sprouts unless you need the heat
What brand are you using? Different light manufacturers have different standards as far as building.