New to growing, had a few questions

so ive grown a few plants now, but not to full succession but i had a few questions. ive been growing this white widow plant for 7 weeks now and seem to be experiencing light burn but im not sure if thats what it is, or a nutrient issue. so far ive only been feeding it fish fertilizer about once a week. ive also have bone meal and kelp meal that im planning on using once i switch the timing of the light to 12/12. any suggestions would be grateful

@Myfriendis410 service ticket…lol. I think I deleted the email I copied and pasted from

2 Likes

Welcome to the community.

Yeah, a support ticket will help us help you. Here is the form:

As this looks like nute burn, can you please tell us exactly what soil you are using?

Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you’re using.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non-applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you. Pictures taken under natural or white lighting are by far the best.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner.

3 Likes

NA (non applicable)

• Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Pictures in natural light would be best.

3 Likes

The grow medium is just bagged garden soil and ive been using tap water to feed along with the 5-0-0 fertilizer. The second picture Is natural light and the humidity is now at 50% and dropping by the week

Dude: happy to help but this is posted for a reason. WHAT soil? WHAT fertilizer etc. along with an overall shot for diagnostic purposes. We’re trying to help you.

3 Likes

Are you reading the responses?

Every one. Good luck.

Peace

3 Likes

Any help would be appreciated

@New2grow They are asking you about specific brands and other specific information because those variables could be the answer to your questions. Like garden soil…is this dirt from your home garden you scooped up or is it a specific brand of soil. Some have nutes in them and some don’t etc. These guys are very helpful and have tons of experience but they need the specifics to help diagnose your issue.

5 Likes

Why isn’t anyone answering or helping?

[quote=“Myfriendis410, post:4, topic:43601, full:true”]
We would be happy to help but need your detailed info in order to better answer your questions and or suggest things to do to help with your grow

NA (non applicable)

• Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Pictures in natural light would be best.

2 Likes

I can’t help you if you’re not going to take a minute and fill out the support ticket and respond to the others there’s so much that can cause problems
Picture a dart board and the bullseye is your problem with the information you provide were still looking at the edge of the dart board can’t get to the center with out information

3 Likes

What everyone has been trying to help but, they need more info thus, the support ticket and different photos. How do you want us to give you an accurate answer, if we don’t have all the info needed to accurately answer your question. We can’t help you if, you won’t help us understand the complete picture/circumstances etc… We just want to make sure that the answer that we give you is the correct one based on all the facts and conditions. Nobody wants to give you an answer that may not be right for your specific situation :v:

3 Likes

Ok…I’ll help. It looks like Nute burn or light burn. Not sure without more info. Does that help?

2 Likes

Hello, I had @royc share this chart with me earlier. Save it to hd and open so you can see it better. Good luck, it you can get them to the finish line I think they will be nice.1182bf5d5412d7db8a5279310fe3cd8b8107820f_1_375x500

1 Like

My thoughts as well but, not sure without all of the info and a few more and clearer pictures. I will not give an answer just to give an answer, no matter what it’s about. You know me. I just didn’t want to give @New2grow an answer starting with, My best guess is… @Grundo I hope that all is well with you and yours, my friend :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @New2grow everyone here is willing to help if you let us, so won’t you let us.
far out

2 Likes