New grow house still under construction. 1st pics, let me know what you think

I’m a retired IBEW local #1 electrician so if you notice an over abundance of electrical its okay it just comes naturally. So, this is my new hangout for all things weed. its still under construction so bare with me on the construction mess. I went with primarily AC Infinity just because thats what everyone else on the interweb seems to be doing. I went with a 5x10 grow room with a 2x2 drying room next to it. I’m going to be running a 6 bucket rdwc hydro sterile system with upgraded air and nute circ pumps and stones with a chiller and heater on the reservoir. I put in a 100 gallon storage tank with a 7 stage RO filter with mineral replacement (saves a bit on the cal/mag if I understand it correctly). I’ll be running autos for a minute but will eventually do some photos too. I went with GH flora trio and affiliated good stuff for my nutes. I’m using a 7meter water testing station, but just got it for the PH, Temp, EC and ppm gauges to be all in one place. I’ve also installed a humidifier and dehumidifier for when its called for during different grow phases. This is gonna be a fun ride so let me know what you think and point out any flaws or improvements you spot. I’m old enough to take constructive criticism well, and tend to ignore the non constructive in turn. So fire away and let me know what you really think. Thank You in advance and yall have a great time with whatever you are doing .

8 Likes

Sorry, didnt get the pics in on the post.

16 Likes

one more set.

16 Likes

Pictures makes the heart grow fond. Hydro is primo for primo. 5x10, i wished i had the need to grow that much weed. Covert and small space.

Welcome to a great community of grommies.

6 Likes

ok, just because i thought this was a cool shot

20 Likes

thanks for the welcome.

3 Likes

Wish I had that much room.

3 Likes

pics of the outside.

17 Likes

That is one nice little “shed” ya got there. Definitely a great setup going on. May your harvests be plentiful!!!

6 Likes

I like it!!!

Hopefully we’ll be setting up the same tent today. Been waiting over a week past delivery date lol

8 Likes

Looking awesome dude! You should be able to raise some nice monsters in that set up. I’m a retired Local 3 guy, so electric was the easiest part of my grow room as well.
I initially started with a 20amp circuit for my closet grow, and I thought I was being smart by pulling an extra line in case I wanted to expand in the future. I ended up using that one a few weeks later when I added my first tent. Then I pulled another one when I added my 2nd tent. Once I had the 3 grows going, heat and humidity got to the point where I had to install an 18,000 BTU mini split in the room, so I had to run yet another circuit. I would have been better off if I just put a sub panel in there to begin with, lol.

7 Likes

morning Z…you got the bug I see…nice setup :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

@zmon
Dude, killer looking setup.
Looks like a mad scientist lab to me.

6 Likes

Man/Lady Cave, i too could spend lots of time in that shed. Very cool looking space, :sunglasses: pets welcome to.

Again, welcome aboard.

4 Likes

Awesome setup! Welcome to the coolest place on the web.

3 Likes

Thats a wet dream for me! Beautiful! This is what i have in mind for my house once i get motivated enough. I have a spare room that i am going to renovate.

5 Likes

Nice grow space. You werent kidding on the wires. :joy:

3 Likes

I think i speak for everyone when i say 1. Awesome setup, probably one of the coolest ive seen since joining this forum. And 2. I want one :laughing:

3 Likes

Now that’s the way to do it right there. That is one awesome setup. I’m not in to hydro because I don’t really know how to do it well, but that looks professional for sure.

2 Likes

Thanx for the warm welcome folx. This place will prob be one of my favorite hang outs.

2 Likes