New AC Infinty EVO4

Brand new light install. Considering I am in 7th week of flower, will the light make a difference?

Heat gun puts lights 126 degrees on driver and 136 on light face.
Will report light meter findings later on.
I hope all is well in your world, tks.

4 Likes

morning Zgro…absolutely will make a difference

2 Likes

Am I correct to assume better lighting equals dense bud?
Thank you for the response.

3 Likes

yes and no…some genetics don’t grow dense buds…definitely will make a difference in your trichome production

2 Likes

Last crop of White Widow was light airy buds. Was told not enough light from CFL’s… but the product it did make was mighty fine.

2 Likes

Trichomes have always been there. My first true grow Bruce Banner was gooland. Had to cure an extra week so sticky. Plus was told if you let Bruce mature and time it right you can get up to 60% THC. Mine wasnt 60% but it was enjoyable.

1 Like

this is correct…CFL don’t give off the right spectrum for good flower…

2 Likes

Heck yeah. You’ll be good……but not as good as next time when you use that sucker for the whole grow!!

2 Likes

Was wondering, since this has a controller with timer settings. Can I still use my external timers? Will the light turn on by itself when power is applied?

Thank you.

1 Like

It should have a bypass setting for added controllers.

1 Like

@Zgro i use the ac app and controller. I had to bypass the control that came with the light. I could not plug it into the light and then the controller into it.

1 Like

I had to go directly from light to the controller.

1 Like

The EVO4 doesnt come with that 96 controller. I’m talking about the little box with power button connect via USB-C.

1 Like

Right. Gotta bypass it. Might need an adapter $10

1 Like

I guess they have support through amazon. Already asked a question (because I am blind) and answered within hours. Guess they dont do weekends cause I asked them same question.

But on this forum are the better answers. Thank you for the help.

1 Like

No problem. Unless your controller connects to their UIS plug. (I think it’s a c type ) then you need the adapter. I just returned one today because it didn’t work to control my medic grow light. This was medic grow light to ac controller. @Zgro

Let me know if you have other questions.

1 Like

I think it’s called a dongle. It’s a splitter where I’m from.

2 Likes

I was pleasantly surprised to see my light did in fact turn on by my external timers. So I guess no adapter needed.

Thank you for your time.

1 Like