Need some help badly!

Got a major problem that will not go away and need some major help. Below are pics as well…

Copy/Paste: This “Support Ticket” Into Your Forum Post.
Answer These Simple Questions The Best You Can.
If You Do Not Know, Or Do Not Use Something; Just Say So = Na

Strain; Type, Bag Seed, Or Na - ILGM Afghan and Stawberry Kush Fem - Started flowering on 8/15 - Problems started round 8/20

Soil In Pots, Hydroponic, Or Coco? - 10 gallon fabric grow bags - “Just Natural” organic soil ( NPK .06/.09/.06 ) - Perlite

System Type? - Na

Ph Of Runoff Or Solution In Reservoir? Idk Runoff - 6.5ish filterd tap water

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Ec, Or Tds - Blood Meal - Flower Power nutrients throughout - switched to FF Big Bloom nuts start of flowering -

Indoor Or Outdoor - Outdoor

Light System, Size? Right now 10 hours direct sunlight (moved to new open open location) - has been in shade half day or so during heat of summer - and inside a couple days by windows lately during hurricane rain

Temps; Day, Night - 90’s/70’s - 70’s/50’s right now

Humidity; Day, Night - high

Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size - Mother Nature

Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier, - Na

Co2; Yes, No -Na

*THINK FIRST FEEDING IN FLOWER SET ALL THIS OFF (Tablespoon of Blood Meal top of soil for last N boost and FF Big Bloom 3/4 strength) - Way too much aye - All five girls showed same symptoms or signs

Started around 8/20…

Gave em a good watering…couple days later 1/2 strength FF Big Bloom with watering

Around the 30th…

Good watering…3/4 strength of Flower Power Boost, no better

*Flushed each with 20 gallons of hose water and finished with 5 gallons of 6.5 ph filtered water

Normal strength of Flower Power Boost next watering…

Today 9/7
…

Today 9/7…

Tell me what I need to do! My first time was going good til this and I’m knee deep in shit - any help appreciated!

@Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @Jmesser80 @Majiktoker @whoeverelsecanhelpabrotherout

Looks like your in pots and judging by the chaos it’s probably ohbrelated. Stop nutes and get runoff in shape to the proper ph value. If you did that and I didn’t read it I request a feature to scroll up while I edit mode but I digress

It’s look like calcium deficiency, here’s a picture of what it look like and a link that explain how to fix it , generaly, it’s a pH issue, low pH to be more specific

Hope that’s helping you @EasyE…

~Al :v: :innocent:

Let’s the other confirm… to be sure, I may be wrong…

I’m whit @Niala on that… Seems like calcium deficiency… I personally use Epsom Salt (small doses) on every feed/watering.
I don’t see any ph value in your suport ticket… For soil should be around 6.5-6.8 so keep one eye on that.thenug-WItBVPhsFaNutrient_Chart2

Immwoth @Niala on it’s a ph issue whatbis runoff ph at or what are you watering at also soil type
Ph is Moses common cause of nutrients lock outs
@EasyE
So a little more info is needed

@EasyE… You say you ran 20 gallons of hose water… What’s that water? City, well ?and you need to know what that ph is… I understood What you wrote as 20 gallons of water then finished with 5 gallons of ph’d water at 6.5… Do you know what ph of other water is that your flushing with… Thats gonna help all the folks here

I do not know the ph of the water I used to flush with the 20 gallons. I have one of the cheap yellow ph testers and its been on the frits for a bit. When I calibrate the ph in 7.0 solution it’s not reading 7.0 but reading like 7.4 - so nowadays I calibrate my filtered water I’ve been using to 6.9 which in turn would be 6.5.

With @Countryboyjvd1971 questionning and After further research, it’s most probably your soil that’s causing your problem… I am pretty sure now :innocent:

“Just Natural” organic soil contain pine bark mulch and Canadian sphagnum peat moss . Pine bark mulch have a pH between 3.5 and 4.5 depend on the kind of pine that it has been extract And the Canadian sphagnum pH is 4.5… So, dolomite lime is a must, imo. It will raise your pH and stabilize the pH and with the combination of @M4ur trick (Epsom salt) and patience (dolomite lime work slowly) and or/and some calcium-magnesium formula, calcium acetate, or calcium magnesium acetate to a faster fix .

Hoping that’s gone a help you, @EasyE

~Al

I need to check the runoff also but I have not. I could be using too much ph down or low ph’d water and if that’s the case it would cause a lockout correct?

And all this started on the lower fan leaves and has now got to my top cola leaves. Need something if anything that will work quickly. I picked up some epsom salt - is the dolomite lime fast acting? Is there a certain kind of calcium-magnesium formula or acetate?

Dolomite lime, like I mentioned is slow action, however, will raise and stabilized your pH, :relaxed:

General Hydroponic Cal-mag is a good fast action one :relaxed:, @EasyE…

@EasyE check the ph of the hose water. I just started my seeds today and when i phed the sink water, it came out close to 8