What happened? They looked great until a few days ago. Now all the leaves are curling down, and the bottom ones are yellowing. Advice anyone?
Need a pic in natural light, hard to see anything in that pic
Can you get a pic with regular, not purple, lighting? That will help more!
Fill out a support ticket… ![]()
![]()
![]()
here ya go
Cannot tell what is going on…unless pic is taken in white light.
More then likely they need nutrients or your water level is to high… ![]()
Or your ph is out of wack…
![]()
![]()
My money is on pH or to me they look hungry being that I look at purple plants all day and with the 4 new tops growing in, I think they just don’t have enough to eat.
What is your pH at? Water temp? PPMs?
Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
*Early Miss Autoflower from seed
Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
*Hydroponic
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
*Tap water
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
*Using Flower Power
*Indoor
Light system, size?
*It’s a 2x4 tent that came with overhead uv light
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
*No
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
*No
Co2; Yes, No
*No
Don’t really look that bad in natural light… ![]()
![]()
![]()
So you don’t know what the pH is? If so, then I would have to say that is where your problem lies.
Ph of tap water is usually 7.0. You need a ph meter ASAP and water in 6.0 ph.
CRITICAL to have a PH n PPM Meter set. $20 online. PH Down at grow stores.
Hydro PH must be 5.5 to 6.0
looks like a root problem, half a leaf looks N def. and both old and new growth look effected,
this is probably caused by low or high pH, low Oxygen at root zone, and/or a nutrient toxicity.
my municipal water measures 8.0 pH and 0.2 EC from the tap,
after adding ‘full’ strength fert’s pH is high 6’s and 1.4 EC.
pH and EC meters r a must in hydro.!!
I just realized that I was fertilizing for litres instead of gallons. Dumdum! I have an air pump but no fan, just vents. Will check ph…
Make sure pH is 5.5-6.0 and get those girls some food, they are hungry.



