My fist attempt at cloning

Big aloe plants @Mrcrabs nice job

2 Likes

I think it’s unrefined, but I will ask, it comes strait out the hive.

2 Likes

That’s great, it’s easy to make cannabis enfused honey and that’s supposed to be really good,maybe you could make some

1 Like

Yeah if any will work it’s that. Nothing from the store worked for me.

2 Likes

Thanks, I use lots of aloe for many different things, too many to mention. A wonderful plant.

1 Like

Yep sorry guys. Technically unrefined honey is the best I believe. What you actually want to to do is boil a cup or 2 of water, then remove from heat and add a tbsp of the honey. Stir it in and then allow to cool. Once cooled you can soak cubes in it and also use as a stem dip.

Yeah me to , I’m thinking of trying aloe to clone. It’s seems to me it might work better then honey. Just a thought, trying next chance I get.

1 Like

I’ve heard of the aloe too, wouldn’t say that I know one is better than other. Was just throwing it out for those that may not have the aloe. Sometimes reinventing the wheel isn’t necessary when you have something that works.

Great info!!

1 Like

@dbrn32 @daz49 @Wishingilivedina420state @Covertgrower @bob31 @garrigan420 aloe Vera and rainwater worked for me. I got roots thanks everyone for the support.

7 Likes

Awesome job.

1 Like

Well Done!

1 Like

I didn’t have any luck with the honey, but I didn’t know about mixing it with water. I tend to try new methods when I hear they work. That one didn’t work for me.

I just take the cutting, lightly scuff the stem and stick her in the soil. I don’t have the best success rate, but that works best for me. I have lost more clones trying anything else.

I wish I could be more help, but simple seems to work best for me…

4 Likes

my first attempt was a success, now trying a bubbler method. My fist attempt was a equal mix of perlite, vermiculite and peat moss. Equal parts or rain water and aloe Vera in a medicine bottle , I left the cutting in aloe and rain water 24hrs before I transplanted it into vermiculite peat and perlite. I will keep you guys updated if any roots happen in the Rain water and aloe in the bubbler.

2 Likes

First clone already in its forever home.

1 Like

@FloridaSon I tried the honey to, no luck. Then I learned how to make a bubble cloner. Only useing ph water in the cloner. :100: % success. I couldn’t believe it. I spent money on a few different gels and powders. Nothing has the success rate or speed of the bubble cloner. If you like to try stuff and diy projects. Then this is for you. For no more than $30 you can have clones with no need of any cloning agent ever again. Only ever use ph water to clone, that’s all you need nothing else…

3 Likes

Bubbler update

After 5 days first signs of root bumps.

3 Likes

First clone doing fine.

4 Likes

Looking great @Mrcrabs if its making it that far, it’ll survive.

1 Like

Yes, the girls scout cookie clones are taking roots fast, I’ve had two for two, the purple tainwreck are behind a bit. I’m still crossing my fingers.

1 Like