Monster cropped goldleaf scrog

Me i will get my screen about 3/4 filled than flip to 12/12 and let it fill from there and just keep everything under screen for around two weeks then let it go :v:

5 Likes

alright sweet thnks bro

Will be flipping to 12/12 tonight :v:

1 Like

Update my first scrog attempt week 5 switch to 11/13 today feed last night ph perfect hobbies level

starting smell wonderful 7 weeks to go can’t wait

6 Likes

Update just flipped my girl on Sunday will tuck everything under screen for first two week than let go :v:

6 Likes

The scrog man , this the guy y’all can learn from , he’ll I can’t get past 5 weeks vegging since last harvest .

I’m very interested in this Gold Leaf strain. Thanks for the pics. I can almost smell 'em from here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sweet, they look to be filling in nicely.

Right now only feeding at 850 ppm going in to 1 week flowering less is better :v: adjusted my lights to 19 inch above canopy will keep everything below screen for 1 more week than lets see what happens :v: stains are 1 blackwater to the left to the right 2 monster cropped GSC

7 Likes

Beautiful canopy , man your scrog looks awesome , but I can see the tips are barely burned , which 850 might be the max right now this early in bloom , but they look good . Are you planning on using Open Seaseme , Beastie Bloomz and Cha-Ching ? I hear really good things on those Fox Farm additives with Fox Farm trio ?

2 Likes

Man I feel like a retard , I’m really trying to rush seedlings and I know better , but I want to get to topping and mainlining so fast I’m making the worst rookie mistakes on great genetic seeds ,…,ugggg ! But my haze auto I wanted to put outside didn’t survive my unconscious abuse oh well , so now I’m going all the way back to basics , and the moral of the story is I’ll start cloning from here on out once I get one to start growing and get past 4-5 weeks , wtf man I’m better than this , but when you got work and business and trying to support a plant it’s gets rough and you get in a hurry .

5 Likes

Hi, I am smoking Gold Leaf as I type it is vary good and I have another growing.

1 Like

Hi, I put a sign on the front of my grow room. Patience, Patience, Patience.

3 Likes

Nice, thanks.

Update day 13 flowering :v:

9 Likes

This how to grow a nice scrog , dude your setup be full and lush green , you definitely has your science dialed in on your grow environment and strain . Great Job Hillcrest !!!

6 Likes

Well made my decision will be replacing my two 250 watt cfls for another Mars hydro 2 700 watt led.This will make me have 2 Mars hydro 2 700 watt leds hanging in a 36x20x63 inch tent.Will hang it this weekend. :v:

2 Likes

Wow , now that’s gone fatten them colas up for sure .

1 Like

My hat is off to you pal, it looks great! M

1 Like

My first scrog…update week 7 switched light schedule 10/14 until finished…question thinking bout adding c02 enhancer any thoughts or suggestions bout adding c02

5 Likes