Merlin's Grow Log

Me either, just been hiding in the shadows :smile:
Peace, Love and prosperity @merlin44 & Mrs Merlin :green_heart:

5 Likes

O wow?!? I actually got some seeds out to someone?!?! Lmao I have packages of seeds I packed 4-5 months ago and still havent shipped :man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5:

11 Likes

My Sip Brother you know where I live and it won’t cost you a penny in shippin :rofl::joy::sweat_smile: Just yankin your chain My Brother!! :sunglasses::v::metal:

13 Likes

I checked my solo cups just a little while ago and the White Widow has peeked through the soil.
Perhaps the Blue Haze will do the same later today or tomorrow.

I will start preparing the main room for a new grow during the coming week. I won’t transfer these two into the maim room for at least a month but I don’t want any last minute surprises.

16 Likes

I always know you’re working your magic behind the scenes. :thinking::wink:

11 Likes

Thanks @Covertgrower, I am just happy to finally get a grow going after all of this time. It has only been a year but it seems much longer for some reason.

14 Likes

I agree ; but better late than never!

9 Likes

I’m hopin and prayin she bustes out with a vengeance!! :crossed_fingers::pray::v::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Thanks @Dman1969
I checked again a couple of hours ago and it looks like the little “goose neck” piece of stalk is just at the surface of the soil. I suspect that it will be sprouted when I check on it a bit latter.

9 Likes

It is official, both seeds cracked and have emerged as seedlings.

It will now be a waiting game until they establish some roots and a bit of foliage to sustain them.
They will stay under the domes (clear solo cups) for the first week and then we are off to the races!
@elheffe702 @Missiles @AAA @Covertgrower @MacGyverStoner @Gremmall @Bobbydigital @PurpNGold74 @repins12 @Enlightened420

24 Likes

@Big123 @Holmes @Oldguy @ReconBravo @afgvet @dbrn32 @MattyBear @GREANDAL @wonkaman

6 Likes

@kaptain3d @Unknown @spankyjr1 @agrestic @phillyrock @Suckerpunch @Ironman26 @Dr.ofSmokology

4 Likes

@bulldognuts @beekeeper2 @zipty420 @Wllbuckhunter1971 @Dman1969 @Teacherttom1 @Mrcrabs
@joshmcginnis28

5 Likes

Oh Yeah!!! Babies!!! :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

Congratulations Magic Man! You rock!

13 Likes

13 Likes

That’s awesome news Mr Merlin :man_mage:
:sunglasses::+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Thanks @Dman1969, I must admit that it feels quite quite weird to only be growing two plants.
I have being a slacker down pat. If both of these plants are vigorous I may take some cuttings for a clone grow just for grins. I may even try a one or two gallon SOG just to see how that works out. My previous clone grows were “full size” grows.

Edit: I just took a look at the photos that I posted…what an embarrassment, those are terrible photos. I will post much better photos going forward. Sorry, I usually do much better.

13 Likes

Of course you will

Of course you will :rofl:

Congrats on those seedlings :clap::clap::clap:

8 Likes

Hell yes! Welcome back to the game!

6 Likes

This will be epic.

8 Likes