Meet Ms. Sarah!

20 Likes

Nummy! Excellent work! If she is an ilgm seed, Id enter her in the BOM contest.

8 Likes

Beautiful , nice soild bud.

2 Likes

Ms Sarah is looking looking delicious. What strain? Please snd thankyou.

3 Likes

Purple Haze. This particular pheno was super frosty and the other is taller with fat indica like leaves. Grown organic in soil. This pic was about 3 days before chop.

3 Likes

It is. I entered once in the May contest so I can’t enter the strain again. There were some beautiful buds that month!

2 Likes

Thought you could reenter as long as you havent won. Ill do some reading.

Yep you are correct, must have another strain from ilgm.

1 Like

Ms. Sarah is Absolutely Gorgeous :blush::v::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Yep. I’ll enter another strain shortly. It’s all good fun and you get to drool over the beautiful buds folks are creating!

2 Likes

I was told by @AfgVet you could enter as many times as you want as long as a bud from that order had not yet won BOM.

Here is the reply from the Chatroom from AFGVET
The same bud can be submitted multiple months until it wins. I can pull the entry if needed but it can also just be posted again.

3 Likes

@mistamac musyve been some absolute stunners that month for you to not have won-your bud looks killer!! :grinning:

1 Like

I’ve seen some of those buds!:heart_eyes:

Again miss sarsh is very easy on the eyes. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The rest of Sarah; This plant was the runt but she had some gorgeous buds and outweighed her larger room mate. I had a blast growing these!!

4 Likes

Runt? Reminds me, our next nomination will be Runtz. Love the fruity pebbles flavors, and the off the wall thc levels aren’t to shabby either.

1 Like