MeEasy what is going on now (Part 2)

Just dropped an NL seed 20 minutes ago from seedsman. Jinx.

4 Likes

I loved the LSD i had from ILGM was a frosty girl and very tasty smoke to her

6 Likes

Thank you Sir :blush: Iā€™m gonna be patient but it reminds me of re-veg thatā€™s just the way it looks. Very little smokable bud so far but Iā€™m giving her 4 more weeks for a 10 week total. :muscle::100:

4 Likes

Is it getting plenty light. Light intensity is always important to make the buds big n solid, if itā€™s down lower on the plant or shorter than another plant in itā€™s shadow or something where it doesnā€™t get enough light they wonā€™t form well and will be fluffy. All that said some strains just wonā€™t make hard buds. Seed companies try to breed it out of their genetics but you can find a bad pheno in any strain from any company

5 Likes

Thank you my Brother for the helpful information. I have the 250w right about 12" above her now all i can do is chill and see but i did give her another round of bloom the other day so that may help

2 Likes

Check out these pics they are a better example . She has a 7-10 week flowering period so maybe week 6-7 will fatten um up :thinking:

6 Likes

I believe they have plenty of time to fatten up a bit

3 Likes

Just gorgeous man

2 Likes

Thanks gentlemen i sure hope they do Coot it has me worried a bit. I appreciate it it Silva

3 Likes

Hows the terpenes

3 Likes

Out of control Iā€™ve never experienced anything this loud i mean itā€™s crazy great smelling but so strong that if you smell a bud almost touching it with your nose itā€™s overpowering and stays in your nose forever :sneezing_face:lol

5 Likes

Like :point_up: they said itā€™s pretty :heart_eyes: and should fatten up, itā€™s probably just genetics look at this one

9 Likes

@Meloco1980 here is my thread we do a bunch of bsā€™ing but thereā€™s some good info on dust. Everything I post is grown in Dust, feel free to ask questions or just join in on the bsā€™ing. Itā€™s been a little slow lately because Iā€™ve been a little ill but Iā€™ll be back in full bs mode soon :crazy_face:

Hereā€™s a link to the first part of the thread

200 (1)

6 Likes

Holy Moly thatā€™s really trippy lookin bro :flushed::exploding_head::thinking:

3 Likes

To much light can actually cause whatā€™s called foxtails Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a bunch of info on them if you search the forum or Nebula has a good article about it over on growweedeasy dot you know what

2 Likes

Cool thx :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ive seen my share of buds like that. But all was fire in the end. Might look like a $25 good time but end result is a $250 great time!! :crazy_face::crazy_face::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Really interesting, Iā€™m hoping for the best thx :pray:

2 Likes

I think you will love the black widow. I am finishing up the last of my grow. Very heavy in crystals and great buzz!! Good luck my friend.

2 Likes

Thank you :beers: :+1:

2 Likes