LST apprehension for this newbie

@shady424 @SKORPION
@Newolhead cool thanks. This is sort of what I have been trying to figure out. I have been trying to tuck the big leaves out of the way not being sure if taking some of them out was the right move. I’ll do some thinning keeping in line with the mantra “less is more” so not too over do it.
Regarding the soil saturation - the top coco is a bit dry however the weight of the pots indicate there is still water in the bottom soil.
It’s funny in a way to read all of the measures people take to ensure a wholesome, successful grow and then to hear that in the end it’s just a weed. Yin/Yang I suppose… :man_shrugging:t3:
Thank you again for responses and support . I think I might seek out a 12 step program for over thinking … :joy::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Like these guys said Will, you’re all set. My post is on the Beginner Autoflower section. Like you I’m found out there are alot of different ways people like to grow. Time is your best friend, nothing happens fast with plants. And yes, these are hardy, I trim the bejesus out of mine, I started at one month where you are. Take a couple of the big fan leaves off and watch what happens in a couple days

2 Likes

@Newolhead more good and needed advice for me. Patience has never been a strong suit :roll_eyes: which is another reason why reminders from you and others is helpful.
Thanks again!

1 Like

You got it will they look great already just have faith and you get stumped plenty of people that have been through the same situation on here someone will have an answer may get ten different answers and have to take the one that applies to your grow cause everyone does have slight variations although the end product is always hopefully the same some nice sticky icky

1 Like

Hey hey @Newolhead, thanks for the tag, I won’t take the credit, the video was given to me by @PP3121, but here’s a copy of it @Willum, if you’re interested…

Oh and here’s a link to Newol’s thread
Another newbie, sorry!

Good luck! Lookin’ good so far!
CJ. :v:

6 Likes

@shady424 thanks so much!

@CalamityJane
@Newolhead
@SKORPION I seriously just finished watching this on @Newolhead‘s post before seeing here on this thread! :smile:
I LOVE it when things like this happen. Thanks for bringing it to my attention - great info and visual instruction.
Thank you again. I don’t think I’ve experienced support like I have here for anything prior. The sharing and joining for each other’s success is uplifting. Cheers! :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

How To Stake Your Cannabis Plants - YouTube Here’s a good video on staking in flower my gold leaf was starting to sag and I was nervous at first but this video really helped this guys got monster plants

2 Likes

@Newolhead
@SKORPION
@CalamityJane
@shady424 well, I took the leap of faith. for better or worse - Nature will tell :grimacing::crossed_fingers:
the plan is to eventually stake the stems as they grow vertically image|375x500

3 Likes

Looks good

2 Likes

Reminded me of taking my son to a barber for his first haircut :smile:
Thanks btw

3 Likes

Real nice!! You’re gonna have a blast now, wait and see. As soon as tomorrow you should see her react bro. In a couple days, the branches you uncovered with shoot up…cool stuff.

2 Likes

From apprehensive to liberated :smiley: started by trimming a few fan leafs. Next I know it was like Noodle showed me what to do. Organic sculpting - one with her. I realize how that probably sounds but wtf :pray:
So far this growing experiment/experience has been very cool.
Thanks again for input & support! :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Lookin good brutha! :+1:

1 Like

Didn’t see this. Sorry…
Thank you!

1 Like

@KeystoneCops
Pinch hitting for Will here, any advice on droopy below? He seems like he’s all over the watering situation and the plant, to this newbie, looks fine to me. Just trying to lend a hand where others are tied up to do so I guess.

1 Like

It could be any/all of a long list of things. Humidity could be far too low. EC could be too high. Might need water. I really don’t have enough info to make any assertions.

2 Likes

@KeystoneCops
Thanks for your assistance. There have been quite a few members responding to my s.o.s. going back a week or more trying to help with my situation.
You’re correct about a long list of possible influences. But for the time being I think I’m going to proceed with holding off watering for a few more days until visual indicators show she’s dry and ready for water again.
Humidity is relatively consistent at 40-60%.
You might recall that I am using P4P soil. Per their instructions I have not watered to run off.
Temps ranging from around 74-80 lights on, 65-70ish lights off. Light schedule is 18/6.
Thanks @Newolhead for making this effort. I appreciate you. And @KeystoneCopsthis is not your first time answering the call on my behalf - along with so many others.
I think it’s time for me to “free up the lines” and simplify things by addressing what many are suggesting. Thanks again. You all are very cool! :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

You’re welcome… I tried.

2 Likes

Hey @Willum I just noticed in that picture, there’s a radiator… is it on? You notice how the one immediately next to the rad is wilted and the one further away isn’t…?
Perhaps if that rad is on, it’s getting too hot and dry?
What do you think?