Looking for wisdom

the light is about 24 inches from the plant. She looks bare because of my spider mite issues I removed the lower leaves that had the most infestation but was stupid because it stressed her the fuck out (she is 32 days old from arising out of the dirt)

Current light

Is there a setting on the power strip with the QB260? I see someone mentioned adjusting the power on the light throughout the grow stages?

There is a adjustable Phillips head screw. Start low and adjust up from there. I have mine all the way down until I go to 12/12 then I will slowly adjust up.

@imSICKkid @dbrn32 is more gandalf gandalf

2 Likes

Lol don’t do that to poor ol’ dbrn!!! Gandalf is a bit frail lol

2 Likes

So bring up the power throughout the flowering stage? Could I get a quick answer why? Noob here…

@DankGunslinger lol @dbrn32 is the white weed wizard!

2 Likes

My light is a 3000k spectrum. Red dominate if you will. By turning it down it backs off some of the red so the blue can be in the picture. Blue for veg and red for flower so as it’s flowering more it’s getting more red light. Some run high spectrum in veg and then switch to lower spectrum kinda like adjusting the light.

1 Like

Again no pro here just passing along the info I have gathered along the way.

1 Like

I got you - keep it low so the plant can get the most of all the colors(mainly blue) then slowly dial it up so it’s more of just the red towards the end

1 Like

Red harvest moon lol

1 Like

Dude are you kidding me? Gandalf is a complete mother trucker

1 Like

I think in one of my future sequels I’m gonna rebuild my light but add 4k boards for flower be able to switch between the two sets.

Wouldn’t you want 4K for veg?

1 Like

Thought it was the opposite. Though Gandalf told me 3k is veg but will do both but 4k won’t be good for veg.

Higher the k the more blue light lower k more red. Hence the red harvest moon is how I remember it.

1 Like

Pretty sure above 3.5k is flower but I’m a noob. So maybe I have it backwards.

3 k takes you through start to finish better than the others will. 4K I believe you would struggle with flower :cherry_blossom:

Now you have me questioning it but I will go look at my notes. But the chart above that I posted shows more k more blue.

1 Like

Just read someone on another forum saying 4k for flower

I was originally told by my local shop to get 4k QBs. And dbrn told me or someone else did that they would be good if I was growing lettuce.lol. I still think 4k is flower that’s my final answer. Not trying to I sultan zombie Ronald either.lol