Let’s see your buds right now (Part 1)

Looks like you already have answers. On what it is supposed to do. I’m not sure if it does anything. I will compare this week. It should finally be nicely cured.

2 Likes

Amazing grow.

1 Like

![image|375x500] (upload://m7a84XQ5CRjDTt03SThm0S04gY5.jpeg)
![image|666x500]
(upload://r6L4k5QEQ6aIquuwprmpuLz7qQQ.jpeg) getting close week 9 day 4 or day 59 from the flip I tried a little tester and I can hardly wait until those Trichomes are all white with a touch of amber. it lit us both up nicely and we are tough customers. Hope I do ok with harvest and cure.

18 Likes

16 Likes

Another batch of GScookies done!

18 Likes

congrats on the harvest. Now it’s time to enjoy the fruit of your labor!

2 Likes

Thank you! I am very pleased with the outcome! The taste however just doesn’t compare to the stuff from the dispensary!

Congrats on the harvest. Well done :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Some Northern Lights 53 days in.

18 Likes

Very nice they are so pretty! Love the colors

1 Like

Cool cfl setup!

1 Like

Is that white widow??? Ive never seen a bud that frosty. What kind of seed and setup?

1 Like

AmHaze auto 6 weeks into flower.

17 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes:wow DAMN

1 Like

It is White Widow (3 year old seeds from I❤GM).
I run a homemade aeroponic setup (5 gallon buckets with a separate reservoir). Use basic nutes. Just what’s pictured, I’m poor. Lol.

I have one 1000W blurple and two 300W pure red LED lights for flowering. Looking to add a light or two eventually, for better light distribution.
The area is 4’x4’.
This is my second time using the pure red lights. And both times I got “hash tips”.

1 Like

Looked super good. I know it was an old post, hopefully there’s no trouble from the admins. Thanks!

Looked super good!!! Want to trade some seeds?

You can’t trade here. That was ruined before I even joined. Now on The Lab, you pay to play abd can trade if you want.

3 Likes

ILGM MKU

16 Likes

Bubba kush

17 Likes