Let’s see your buds right now (Part 1)

Love the colors.

1 Like

@LoCoRock you grow indoors and outdoors? I’m going to try a guerrilla grow this month GG#4 seeds I got from a coworker his 2nd harvest. Was horrible smelled like wet straw/hay tasted like it too. Idk what he did but I’m going to try to help him this year.

2 Likes

Yes i have 3 outside so far, one is flowering i put out too early 1 month ago, my bad. Solstice isn’t for 6 more weeks so I was trying gauge how soon I could get a jump start.
I wonder if your buddy jarred it too early or maybe it simply had t cured and he was giving you a sample pre cure?

3 Likes

Y’all killing me with these beautiful flowers. I still have plenty of time for my girls to be worthy of a photo. :pensive:

7 Likes

@LoCoRock hard telling. For some reason some people don’t like or want advice. Personally I’m going to ask questions, there is a lot of wisdom on here. If I can learn from others mistakes and help others with mine, that I’d great with me.

3 Likes

2 weeks out Blueberry Muffins from seeds.

23 Likes

You said it mi amigo… thats all I can do anyways. Give advice on what I KNOW I’ve messed up on before. LOL

4 Likes

I needed 2 pictures to show the 3 plants.

27 Likes

That’s awesome :clap: Great job man :fire::fire:

2 Likes

Outmuthafrugginstanding brother :v:

2 Likes

ILMG MKU

18 Likes

Outmutherfugginawesome Love the colors :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

2 Likes

Yaba Daba Doobie!!! Fire :fire: Up. weed-4

2 Likes

Today AmHaze auto

10 Likes

Hey @QueenCityB What is the point of the ice bath? I have never seen this done before.

1 Like

No words for this, but a sea of buds.
Looking great. :rofl::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

Not trying to butt in but ice bath stimulates the plant to think cold fall weather is here and it’s time to pack on trichomes before being froze out.

4 Likes

That’s my understanding as well :v:

3 Likes

Okay thank you !

Also wondering if I should do 24 or 48 hours of darkness ?

3 Likes

I do a rotation so don’t do dark period. In my grows my first question is always (can this happen naturally?) If the answer is no then I try to avoid it. I know artificial light is not natural but there are exceptions to every idea I have haha.

1 Like