Leaves yellowing and ends turning up

My plant is nicely into flowering, with nothing being changed, however, the lower leaves are yellowing and the upper leaves are browning on the outer edges and the ends are turning up. Should I be doing something else during this stage to prevent this ?
Thanks,’
TK

1 Like

It’s not unusual for this in late flowering, however without a pic we’re throwing darts blindfolded. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I agree bottom leaves yellow and fall off in late stages. The top leaves could be from light intensity so pictures and light distance and wattage would help the community give accurate information to assist you in a successful grow.

2 Likes

My girls at late stage

3 Likes

Here is a picture of what is happening…

1 Like

It looks to me like you need to back off on the nitrogen. Of the NPK after a couple weeks or so, into flowering you can back off on the nitrogen some. I kinda wait until the seem to quit growing vertically and start to fatten.

You may want to flush with straight water then refeed with a nute solution with a little less nitrogen.

Heres a great reference someone else on here provided:

MJ leaf symptoms

2 Likes

What a great resource, thanks for that.

1 Like

Kind of looks like light burn. Try to raise your light and see if that helps. I wouldn’t lower the intensity unless you can’t move the light.

2 Likes

Top leaves look light burnt with the curled tips, overall light green leaves wants nutes

But better get some other opinions first.

I was gonna also say to much light.

Thanks, have moved the light farther away.

1 Like

Do you have a PPFD meter?

PPFD app with the uni-T lux meter is a great low cost combo.

Connects via bluetooth, allows you to view the phone / readings, while the meter is under the light.

uni-T

Migro review…

Migro Uni-T

Without a meter anything else is just a guess. If you don’t mind, post a pic with your grow light turned off. I could be wrong, but some of the lightness of the leaves people are referencing may just be because the light is on. Obviously not entirely, but some maybe.

I have been looking at the plant for months, the light being on has no effect on how the color of the leaves, they have been a consistent green and it is easy to see them turning yellow.

TK

I’m just talking about in a picture. In mine, it always looks lighter green in a picture when my grow light is on. I turn the light out and they look very lush green.

With the grow light on the pics don’t give us a true color.

As I said, “Obviously not entirely”. :slightly_smiling_face: