Due to time of turn around and height I wanted to stick with autos. I know they come with their share of headaches but smell would be priority to me.
Does anyone have a go to for low odor autos?
Due to time of turn around and height I wanted to stick with autos. I know they come with their share of headaches but smell would be priority to me.
Does anyone have a go to for low odor autos?
Wedding cake is a pretty low odor strain. What you can smell is more of a sweet smell. Not skunky at all.
Sounds tasty too! Thank you @Solidgold91
I agree mine was sweet with a bit of spruce scent. The spruce stunk for a week then went away. Good balanced hybrid-buzz.
Also I’d go with Lowryder for a bit more sativa type buzz… I seen others (in town here) and fit the same description of ilgm lowryder. Been around a long time, should be stable and problem-free. Fast, compact, everything else about it is average… Medium potency, fairly good-looking and mild sweet smell.
Thats a strain ive never heard of tbh so my curioisities piqued. My next buy will be strictly ilgm and Im going to try those out. Do you happen to know if apple fritter autos get real stinky? I see mixed reviews when i google
Nope i dunno about that one. I’d wanna know from somebody who grew a few of them in case they found a few different phenotypes.
Ah damn thats true, didnt even think about that.
She been around a long time.
But Cake was Leafy’s 2019 strain of the year and my jar smells like carrot cake with icing. I would grow cake again. I wont grow Lowryder I’d rather grow a photo and flip it young. So little time…
With the capability of Flipping into flower at any given time should i consider photos? I just wanted yield to come quicker and my tent is only like 52 inches tall so thought photos would be rough my first go.
Photos would be easy. A photo can be rushed to around 100 days. I rather this because my poor setup, getting harder nugs from photos than from autos.
My opinion for what it’s worth, is to grow whatever you want, and spend some money on a great carbon filter set up, and not worry about smells. Have a back up if necessary, for safety.
@Covertgrower How do i know if a carbon filter will be good most just say virgin australian charcoal lol
Like i know there are big name brands that come with bigger price tag but i bought a
If you purchased an AC Infinity product, the two (fan and filter) will be paired correctly for adequate odor control.
The other option is to purchase the correct size fan, with an oversized carbon filter.
I feel a properly sized filter and fan would work well, an over sized filter is over engineering it.
I have this fan, but I have a can-lite filter that is larger. I used my current set up for many years, before AC Infiniti had their own line.
My can-lite is aged and now needs replacing. (Best deal on the filter, a couple of ounces for a filter was a great deal!
)
I can only get my light up to 58 inches. But you can still get 4-5 oz from a 2 1/2 ft plant with lst
Damn man what will be the total time on those?
I did a few LSD seeds. Those came out smelling like honeysuckle with a hint of lavender. Zkittlez always sells fruity.
Only 2-3 weeks longer than an autoflower
IMO, Running a fem from seed on 12/12 comes out to be same as running autos.
I just got a couple LSD they may be my next ones now!!
And a bigger yield? I would absolutely try this next grow. I’m still hoping I make it through this one ![]()