Kaptain3d's Sunken Treasures 🏴‍☠

12 Likes

That’s awesome My Brother Dan. :+1::+1: Eat a few for me. It couldn’t have went to a better person. :wink::v::call_me_hand:
:giraffe::lips: time! :drooling_face:

9 Likes

Congrats I basically have up lol. Too much to tag anymore now everything is all jacked up.

4 Likes

Hey, @kaptain3d I’m growing an SCB CBD from seedsman I know you grew one I think it hermied on me would you mind if I posted a couple of pics for you to take a look and give me your opinion?
I’m still in veg @ about 8weeks 18-6 light schedule
Thanks

3 Likes

Go for it, and we’ll ask @Bulldognuts to also take a look. :thinking:
I know he’s seen his share lately…

2 Likes

Thanks Kap
I transplanted from 1 gal last week to 7 gallon I noticed it during the week but was in trim jail didn’t have a chance to really look into it until now
This thing grows like crazy I have bent it over at least 4xs already and it’s just keeps going

9 Likes

That’s a open pollen sac I believe. :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Let others look but I’m fairly confident.

10 Likes

Since I’m still in veg I have 4 other plants in that tent will they be affected or does it need to be in flowering to have an effect?
Thanks @Bulldognuts

5 Likes

You need to clean everything. Don’t flip to flower until you are absolutely sure that all the pollen is out of your space. I’m not sure if having pollen around your vegging plants will cause a future problem.

6 Likes

Nice as always, do you have your process for winning automated yet? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Any pollen that is floating around can cause a bit of a problem later when they flower.
I think that rinsing everything with H2O2 water will effectively deactivate or “kill” the pollen.
Perhaps others can confirm or debunk this. I have never had to deal with pollen in my flowering areas.

11 Likes

Just found these in the drain pan also looks like it may be Pollen if you zoom in around the edges?

Hermie

9 Likes

I pretty much think that @merlin44 and @Bulldognuts are right… :nerd_face:

6 Likes

You definitely have pollen all over the place. The stuff will get on your clothes and in your hair as well as on the growing area walls and the lights and fans.

7 Likes

You already know the way… :yin_yang:
I have faith in karma and I do my best, without ever complaining. If I win, I win. What I have in excess, I share… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

They must be full of pollen. If I were to keep them, I would rinse them thoroughly to wash them of all that pollen…

7 Likes

Thank you all @kaptain3d @Bulldognuts @merlin44
I will start cleaning the tent and rinse the plants off
Hope you all have a Merry Christmas! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

You’re welcome, and Happy Holidays to you too :blush:

4 Likes

It’s a boy!! And has already fully bloomed default_russian

6 Likes

Water alone will handle the pollen but a shot of peroxide is always good for your plants (except on buds to much risk to spray anything on buds) I would recommend replacing your filter it’s probably full of pollen

7 Likes