Kaptain3d's 50 Shades of Green 🏴‍☠️ (Part 2)

That’s an awesome parka/jacket deal

14 Likes

Mississippi River

19 Likes

50 miles downstream from Lake Itasca, the supposed source of the Mississippi. It is traditional to walk across a line of rocks to cross the source of the river. However, there is a little spring in the thick woods that is the probable source. It was in the state park that surrounds the lake that I was able to answer the question, “Does a bear shit in the woods?”…No, it shits in the road, and it is purple from berries.!

20 Likes

I cheated or rather hav a decent memory, at times. You’ve posted that one before.

17 Likes

20 Likes

@PogueMahone I’ll trade any day :joy:


Muggy ass weather, walk outside soaking wet like rain the fog so thick. Oh well at least I got some good smoke and love this logo vape.
@PogueMahone Want get up there one day to see beginning of Mississippi River. Always on the other end lol.:joy:

17 Likes

Same to you @Crazy81.

16 Likes

Indica Creek.

15 Likes

I hope :giraffe::mouth: 's are upon you My Brother and your pain is manageable :crossed_fingers::folded_hands::victory_hand::love_you_gesture:

16 Likes

I feel sorry for the giraffe if Kappy gets hold of it, do they make Chap Stick for giraffes? Or is it a Kap Stick? Hmmmmm​:thinking::wink::rofl:

17 Likes

I think you missed a 's there :joy::rofl::joy::wink::green_heart::sign_of_the_horns:t2:

15 Likes

Good to hear @kaptain3d :+1:

12 Likes

Giraffe’s mouth?

Giraffe’s lips?

Giraffe’s deep throat?

All are possessive with the ‘s

14 Likes

Kap’s :wink::grin::green_heart::sign_of_the_horns:t2:

14 Likes

He’s definitely possessive

16 Likes

giphy
:smiling_face_with_horns:

20 Likes

IMG_6705

18 Likes

horse-hungry-horse
crazy-horse

17 Likes

I have no real desire to live down South, like you I would love to follow the river south. I’ve seen it all as far as Rock Island, Ill.

13 Likes

That is a nice name. :thinking:

12 Likes