ILGM Growers Forum | Free Cannabis Growing Community
Kaptain3d's 50 Shades of Green ๐ดโโ ๏ธ (Part 2)
Show Your Grow
Grow Journals
kaptain3d
September 24, 2025, 8:55am
1170
Good morning friends
Letโs go pharmers, you know what to do!
21 Likes
show post in topic
Related topics
Topic
Replies
Views
Activity
Playing with planties: How to train a "Fleche "๐
Advanced Techniques
804
7025
October 8, 2026
Solo Cup Gang Grow
Show Your Grow
2024
9690
October 7, 2026
Grow 14 Gas lantern light and lots of autos :disguised_face:
Grow Room
293
4579
June 11, 2023
M.I.L.K.: Man I Love Kush: Rise of the Babies!
Grow Journals
indoor-grow
326
3317
May 21, 2020
Here it is, first grow starting! (Closet grow)
Grow Journals
311
6702
January 31, 2018
M.I.L.K. : Playing with CBD and other fun stuff!
Grow Journals
1986
13367
March 2, 2021
Currently in Veg tent!
Grow Journals
indoor-grow
243
2930
September 22, 2026
GDPA with Mars Hydro SP3000 2x4 tent kit
Grow Journals
autoflower
194
3689
August 23, 2021