Just too much or is she sick?

Hello,

Curious to know peoples thoughts on these deformed leafs, is it disease?

Medium is COM soil.
Plants are autoflower.

I know the grow room has been warm 83F but not always
I know now that I gave too much fert. last feeding
I’m pretty sure the PH is ok being delivered, runoff when measured was a bit high in the low 7’s
There is no direct airflow, so not wind burnt
LED lights at proper height so I don’t suspect stress from light

Can we have a bit more info.

1 Like

why are you treating me like a noob?
I thought I gave enough, coast of maine soil and autoflowers + other environmental details?

1 Like

I didn’t see it on this thread. I must have missed something :thinking:

Oh i see. COM.

It could be light. Too much light can cause this. What watt light?

1 Like

If I were to ask a question I would have added all of the support ticket info for the community because I know it would be asked for. Good information is not limited to noobs.

I would try the get the runoff pH down and back in range. Twisty leaves are often a symptom of pH problems.

Your plant looks overfed. Do you know your runoff PPM?

What is COM soil? I’m not familiar with it and a Google search was no help.

8 Likes

I ask almost everyone to provide a Support Ticket. Information provided is too vague to offer any real help. Fill out the Support Ticket and be as complete as possible. There are no growers here looking down their noses at you: they’re here to help!

In fact, I provide a Support Ticket any time I have an issue that I want the community to look over. And I’m not a noob.

7 Likes

Probably the after affects of the to much fertilizer and your ph being in the low 7s need to get it down lower

2 Likes

Diagnosing health issues and concerns are a lot like a Doctors visit and testing and the support ticket is needed when it’s not so obvious and the info can eliminate a lot of guessing :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Since their in early grow I have a T5, 4 bulb (blue), + HLG propagator. The LED is a sf4000 dimmed to 50%.

Soil is a layered stack of Organic lobster compost, stonington blend and at top is the organic seed starter soil.

I’ll be checking it next time for sure.
thanks

1 Like

So the water is PH’d and in range, the runoff is in the 7’s I thought for soil that was too bad but I’ll try to reduce the PH level in runoff. I guess it’ll take a few flushes and some time.
Thanks

1 Like

You def. Need to cut down on nitrogen

1 Like

I have not used any specific supplemental Nitrogen only fert., however, I did do a light top dress w/ kelp and worm castings. Apparently, too early for any additional N from the castings.
Thanks

i had a PH issue that were causing the leaves to do a similar thing and my PH was to high … causing the leaves to crinkle and look all weird…

1 Like